PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vikings RB Adrian Peterson indicted for child abuse; deactivated for Pats game at Minnesota

What does the f u c k i n g Duke case have to do with this? You could have picked many other cases to compare to this.

My God is this place nuts.

Just 2 posters.

uh..three...one isn't in this thread

peterson has so many kids spread around the country. he only visits them just to give them a beating.

Adrian Peterson's advice to 4 year old child #2:

"Be still n take ya whooping he would have saved the scare (scar)."

Any more questions Pats16N0 and Ausbacker? It was all the 4 year old's fault for being such a little wimp and not taking his beating like a man.

Adrian Peterson's advice to 4 year old child #2:

"Be still n take ya whooping he would have saved the scare (scar)."

Any more questions Pats16N0 and Ausbacker? It was all the 4 year old's fault for being such a little wimp and not taking his beating like a man.
Ah right, you're one of those holier than thou topical posters who is attempting to paint other posters in a certain light inventing ******** claims to sully their name so you can feel good right?

I'm not sure how many times you mob folk need it demonstrated to you that:
  • I do not support Adrian Peterson,
  • I do not support child abuse,
  • I do not support child abusers, and
  • I believe punishment of the highest degree of the law should be handed out if Peterson is found guilty.
If you can take anything negative from that, you should remove your moderator hat.

He flies town to town to teach them proper manners and discipline.

He's Adrian Poppins.

How you gonna insult Mary Poppins like that by associating him with Peterson? Turn around and pull your pants down. I'm going to grab a "switch" and give you a whooping boy! Your own fault for insulting Mary Poppins!

I love when people hit the `disagree` on a post like this:

This is why I believe this is a situation for the legal system to get to the bottom of, rather than a lynch mob with a photograph given to them by the almighty television.

I mean seriously, what in the hell is there to disagree with? When people `disagree` with that, are they saying "THIS IS A JOB FOR A LYNCH MOB AND THE MEDIA! THE COURT HAS NO PLACE HERE!"?

How you gonna insult Mary Poppins like that by associating him with Peterson? Turn around and pull your pants down. I'm going to grab a "switch" and give you a whooping boy! Your own fault for insulting Mary Poppins!

Ooooh, yes dominatrix!!!!!!

Ah right, you're one of those holier than thou topical posters who is attempting to paint other posters in a certain light inventing ******** claims to sully their name so you can feel good right?

I'm not sure how many times you mob folk need it demonstrated to you that:
  • I do not support Adrian Peterson,
  • I do not support child abuse,
  • I do not support child abusers, and
  • I believe punishment of the highest degree of the law should be handed out if Peterson is found guilty.
If you can take anything negative from that, you should remove your moderator hat.

This.

I love when people hit the `disagree` on a post like this:

"This is why I believe this is a situation for the legal system to get to the bottom of, rather than a lynch mob with a photograph given to them by the almighty television."

I mean seriously, what in the hell is there to disagree with? When people `disagree` with that, are they saying "THIS IS A JOB FOR A LYNCH MOB AND THE MEDIA! THE COURT HAS NO PLACE HERE!"?

No, it's because you disingenuously leave out the MULTIPLE TEXTS from Adrian Peterson completely copping to the act. It's more than the photograph you claim.

Everyone sees right through that, so try honesty in your argument. You do have a few good points, but ruin it with some blatant discrepancies.

I've already said multiple times in this thread that it was clearly excessive. Am I, from behind my PC monitor in Massachusetts, willing to declare their family must be destroyed and broken up and that Adrian Peterson's life ruined over it without really having any real insight into their home life?

No, I'm not.

But because you are, you're obviously a much better person than I am.

Oh, how easy it is to be holier-than-thou on the internet, when you don't actually have to do anything but type. So admirable. So inspiring.

What family?! The guy is basically Johnny Appleseed with an erection. What kind of family man doesn't even know he has a kid, until another dirtbag kills him?

This guy is a dirtbag, plain and simple. I'm Also pretty sure that you and SB39 are as well.

Peterson, from the evidence that we have so far, looks like a POS who should be in jail receiving counseling, nevermind playing football at all.

BUT...

If @ausbacker and @PATS16N0 prefer to let due process runs its course before grabbing their pitchfork, why can't that position be respected? I don't equate that to them enabling child abuse. This dude @Fixit really did post that he hopes Ausbacker is never near a child. LOL. I mean really dude?

No, it's because you disingenuously leave out the MULTIPLE TEXTS from Adrian Peterson completely copping to the act. It's more than the photograph you claim.

Everyone sees right through that, so try honesty in your argument. You do have a few good points, but ruin it with some blatant discrepancies.

Do you think my not mentioning the text messages was me trying to manipulate the conversation into making Peterson seem sympathetic? I mean really. Everybody is such a fanatic.

The man faces two years in prison. Even mentioning a willingness to allow the story to further develop before forming a complete judgement has posters alluding to me being a danger to children.

Just absolutely absurd.

Peterson, from the evidence that we have so far, looks like a POS who should be in jail receiving counseling, nevermind playing football at all.

BUT...

If @ausbacker and @PATS16N0 prefer to let due process runs its course before grabbing their pitchfork, why can't that position be respected? I don't equate that to them enabling child abuse. This dude @Fixit really did post that he hopes Ausbacker is never near a child. LOL. I mean really dude?
No, I said that I hope he's never the only person in a position to help an abused kid. Reading is fundamental, homie.

Do you think my not mentioning the text messages was me trying to manipulate the conversation into making Peterson seem sympathetic? I mean really.

So why did you repeatedly refuse to acknowledge the texts?

No, I said that I hope he's never the only person in a position to help an abused kid. Reading is fundamental, homie.

I'm more inclined to think your kids are the lunatics running around Target uncontrollably based on the way your'e being a jackass in this thread.

Jackass father = jackass kids

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back