PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vikings not passing up Culpepper trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami's probably counting on landing Brees. Maybe the Jets, though Culpepper would probably cost too much. PFT guesses Rams getting Bulger plus in return. The Raiders would make the most sense, reuniting Culpepper, since they have no QB and the guy who made Daunte anything more than average... we'll see tomorrow, I guess.

Last edited:
Daunte's done a great job of wearing out his welcome in Minnesota hasn't he? I wonder if that attitude with the emails to press and all that will make him a less marketable player considering there are other QB options out there both in FA and in the Draft.

smg93 said:
Daunte's done a great job of wearing out his welcome in Minnesota hasn't he? I wonder if that attitude with the emails to press and all that will make him a less marketable player considering there are other QB options out there both in FA and in the Draft.
I don't know about you, but the propensity for sending out mass emails to the media is something that I certainly look for in a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back