PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vikings (close) to trade for Rosenfels [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just Minny being Minny
:rolleyes:

He threw 6 TDs and 10 picks last year. Minny's ******ed if they think he puts them in position for a championship. A terrible, gutless, loser-team move. This gets them no more than halfway. Awful.

Who has a better roster, the Patriots or the Vikings? Who has a better coaching staff? So the Pats went 11-5 with Cassel, but Cassel is going to give the Vikings a championship.

Alright, so according to the Houston Chronicle this is a done deal and it happens on Friday.

Any chance this puts Houston in the Matt Cassel game?

Last edited:
Alright, so according to the Houston Chronicle this is a done deal and it happens on Friday.

No , again unless a team like Kc ,sf , Tampa or maybee washington steps up, I see Matt Cassel signing a 3 or 4 pats friendly deal to be Brady's back up and qb of the future...

Are you talking about the logical world where teams act rationally? ;) :(

I doubt it. Schaub is their starter, Rosenfels was a backup. Even with this trade, Minnesota is still a more likely destination than Houston, in my opinion.

I doubt it. Schaub is their starter, Rosenfels was a backup. Even with this trade, Minnesota is still a more likely destination than Houston, in my opinion.

Yeah, I actually read an article (posted in another thread) guessing the signing of Sage is a ploy to increase bargaining power.

Seems like a lame ploy, but no way does a sane person thing SR put their team over the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back