PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vikings (close) to trade for Rosenfels [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why have the Bears and Vikings refused to address the QB situation?

The Bears are wasting the best years of their defense by going with a crappy QB every single season

Re: Vikings (close) to Trade for Rosenfels

While you're at it go watch the Pittsburgh/New England game. You know, since we're judging quarterbacks based on fumbling the ball. In one game.

Rosenfels consistently turns the ball over. Esp. in the red zone. Trust me. I had money on a few Texans games this year and the guy killed me every time.

He's great at putting up garbage stats, but will kill you when it counts.

Big time. That man literally handed the Colts that game and sent them on their way to 12-4. He wrapped up the game in a nice wrapping paper, ribbon and red bow and personally delivered it to Bill Polian.
Stole sure defeat from the hands of victory.

See, this is why the Viking are always going to be the Vikings and why that 4-eyed IDIOT Brad Childress should not even be anywhere remotely near an NFL head coaching position. Well after the Vikes finish at 9-7, thanks solely to AP's efforts, that 4-eyed goober will soon be fired.

YES and YES.
I seen that game he gave away and got sick! Indy loses that game and it changes the whole year.
The Vikings will be like the Lions only a bit better. Still no chance of sniffing the SB again.

Hahahaha!!

AP must be thinking 'wtf??'.

All they need a QB, a good QB, NOT one that does this!!!

610x.jpg

Wow. He's pretty high off the ground!

That's the play where he tried to get a 1st and fumbled instead, allowing the Colts to win the game. For some reason the Texans usually play the Colts close.

That's the play where he tried to get a 1st and fumbled instead, allowing the Colts to win the game. For some reason the Texans usually play the Colts close.

All our division rivals play us close. They just dont finish.

I dont think Sage is horrible, people just remember that one game against the Colts and cant get over it. In both games against the Colts Sage played well until the final few minutes, he just needs to work on the clutch moments. Now I wonder who will fill in for Schaub when he gets hurt again (which happens often).

Last edited:

Best part of that play was pretty sure when asked afterwards he said he would have done the same thing if he could do it over again.

Best part of that play was pretty sure when asked afterwards he said he would have done the same thing if he could do it over again.

Yeah... stubborn guy. Not smart, but stubborn. But I guess that stubborness is part of why he's still stuck around in the league this far.

Rosenfumbles

Someone needs to explain to Childress that you can't combine three ****ty quarterbacks into one mega-QB. It just doesn't work like that.

Career Backup - Sage Rosenfels (the guy that Childress feels is going to lead the Vikings to the big show)

24 TDs / 23 INTs

84.3 rating

and this is the guy ( a career backup ) that ole, stubborn, Mr. Childress is going to rest his career on. Ah OK. Well, I think we can all pretty much bank on two things happening about 10 months from now.

1. Vikings finish 9-7 (best) and miss out on the wild card.
2. Childress's stubborness, to settle for mediocrity to save his draft picks has cost him his job, never to work in the NFL again.

Brilliant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why does everyone act like Childress has total control of personnel in Minnesota? He's a fun guy to take shots at but there is no chance he is making all the decisions.

The Vikings were never going to be a player for Cassel. Their owner was whining about being cash strapped in good times. He isn't paying Cassel 50 million in this economy.

I think there is a better chance of Cassel signing a long term pats freindly deal than trading him..

Just read some comments on the Vik's board and they all think this is a
GREAT deal for them. No wonder they haven't sniffed a SB in a long time.

My question is why is John David Booty sitting on the Vikes sideline instead of being used? I got a feeling he has to be better than... oh......... T-Jack.

Please guys, can someone explain me why all these teams who are in the market for Cassel are that stupid to sign QBs with whom you'll clearly won't win anything with? I'm really starting to get worried, that we won't get that many for him, just because not alot of teams are interested. Vikes sign rosenfels, Jets stay with clemens and that other guy, Lions have faith in stanton and culpepper, TB signed someone too, right??
Cassel is really good so why don't they see it? :confused::confused::confused:

Could it be because the Pats already have a handshake deal in place so they're telling other teams to keep walking?

Wow, I think I would much rather draft a guy in the 5th round or lower and put him in before adding Sage Rosenfels to my roster. That would be an awful trade for Minnesota.

Just read some comments on the Vik's board and they all think this is a
GREAT deal for them. No wonder they haven't sniffed a SB in a long time.

Not to mention losing them all when they used to get there........dumb owner, awful coach...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back