PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vikes team dujour for ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawky77

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
For all the hype that ESPN has heaped on the VIkes i was far from impressed with what i saw last night. They have some pieces but they are far from the elite teams in either conference.

As for the Bears i think this years Dolphins could beat them nine times if they played ten games, they suck.

Everyone is hyping them up. They're a running team and thats it. Tavaris Jackson scares nobody. I think they'll hoenstly compete in the NFC but I don't see them beating the Pats or Colts

if they're good enough to beat the likes of the Pats or Colts, then how could they lose so miserably to Greenbay (34-nothin'). Yet another hot team that will probably lose its second playoff game.

Did they watch the game last night man those 2 teams are horrible!!!

Minn couldnt get out of its own way with like 4 turnovers. Jackson is a complete mess. Ggetting a first down for Chicgao with Orton in there was like trying to climb to the peak of mount everest. If it wasnt for chicago D that woulda been a shutout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back