PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

VIDEO: Tom Brady Creates Funny Highlight Reel Of His Blocking Skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great video and music...but I don't think that's Whitesnake's version of the song...anyone know who it is? Tom ?? :)

I have to give them major respect for not doing what any number of Bengals, Seahawks, Broncos, and other teams' defenses would have done on that play, given such an opportunity. Gotta say thank you for that, because it would have been legal, and he would have been toast.

Great video and music...but I don't think that's Whitesnake's version of the song...anyone know who it is? Tom ?? :)

That was Whitesnake.

This is the first time that I have ever given credit to anything JETS, but I will say that their players surprised me and I think they really didn't want to take him out. They were more interested in stopping Blount on that play.

Brady has gotten funny as hell this year on social media, the new defamegate ad, etc..

It's almost like he just don't give a **** anymore and it's awesome.

Even for the Jets, that was a disgraceful effort. I'm not saying it was as bad as the Butt Fumble but it's in the same league of incompetence.

Brady has gotten funny as hell this year on social media, the new defamegate ad, etc..

It's almost like he just don't give a **** anymore and it's awesome.

I've been enjoying the **** out of watching him play this year, its really going to be a sad, sad day when he hangs them up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back