PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

VIDEO: Reiss posts video of Burfict stepping on Blount's leg after TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea Burfict is a piece of work. Gronk doing his little dance, lol.

nice-play-bro.jpg

He won't be punished more than a fine for either. Report already was he would see no suspension for his deliberate attempt to injure Bennett's knee and now there is proof of him clearly stomping. Will be absolutely laughable if he doesn't get suspended for the stomp, Haynesworth was suspended for stomping and Suh was suspended twice for stomping. Throw in the fact he was suspended 3 games for deliberately trying to injure. Going low on someone's knee who doesn't have the ball and stomping on someone after the play is intent to injure in the same game which happened be the 3rd game back from his suspension for deliberately injuring someone.

But i'm sure the league will come up for some reason to look the other way. Just like they had their puppet Ted Cottrell overturn Suh's 2nd suspension so he wouldn't miss the playoff game. And Cottrell was absolutely working on ****dell's orders overturning it. Real easy to hand out a suspension when you are gonna have your "neutral arbitrator" overturn it.

Last edited:
there is a decent shot of this on the TV replay. i slowed it down to 20% of regular speed to see what was going on.

looking at it, i don't think burfict stomps on blount's leg. what looks like him stomping is actually him stepping over some players on the ground, including blount.

what causes blount to react is that burfict is pulling blount's jersey and his facemask to pull him off the pile:

somebody with a twitter account want to send this link to reiss?

Last edited:
there is actually a decent shot of this on the TV replay. i slowed it down to 20% of regular speed to see what was going on.

looking at it, i actually don't think burfict stomps on blount's leg. what looks like him stomping is actually him stepping over some players on the ground, including blount.

what causes blount to react is that burfict is pulling blount's jersey and his facemask to pull him off the pile:

somebody with a twitter account want to send this link to reiss?

I think you may be right. Nice detective work, right there. The ability to slow it down obviously helps a great deal.

I accidentally deleted my post. Meant to edit it after I realized Blount wearing the eye shield

I saw that but was more concerned about Burfict falling on Brady's knees or ankle after Blount pushed him.

When the front office discovers that these vile acts were not perpetrated by members of the Patriots but were, in fact, intended to cause harm/injury to members of the Patriots, the case will be dropped.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye