PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Video: Quarterbacks Tom Brady and Cam Newton shoot "Footsteps" Under Armour Commercia

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
VIDEO: Cam Newton meets Tom Brady

For under armor commercial

This 5 minute video is actually pretty cool to watch

By the looks of his early goings as a rookie QB in 2 unbelievable games on a bad team,Cam looks like a young version of Brady....he is a shoo-in for ROTY if this keeps up.

Tom Brady/Cam Newton shooting Under Armour...

Re: VIDEO: Cam Newton meets Tom Brady

that was good stuff fun to watch

For under armor commercial

This 5 minute video is actually pretty cool to watch

By the looks of his early goings as a rookie QB in 2 unbelievable games on a bad team,Cam looks like a young version of Brady....he is a shoo-in for ROTY if this keeps up.

Tom Brady/Cam Newton shooting Under Armour...

What do you mean a young version of tom brady? tom started off as a game manager with few Int's and was touted as a poor athlete. Cam newton has slung the ball around thrown for alot of yards but also has been picked a bit but is a tremendous athlete. I thin Tom is Tom and Cam is Cam. I don't see too much similarity there

What do you mean a young version of tom brady? tom started off as a game manager with few Int's and was touted as a poor athlete. Cam newton has slung the ball around thrown for alot of yards but also has been picked a bit but is a tremendous athlete. I thin Tom is Tom and Cam is Cam. I don't see too much similarity there

Want to get technical eh? ;)

I really mean a QB that hangs onto the ball waiting for the open guy and has pocket presence

Of course INTs and mistakes are all part of learning the position,Brady had mistakes as a learning QB as well.

i want someone to ask Brady what his impressions of Cam where....from that vid looks to me like the kid has the "FEEL" to be an NFL QB

Video: Quarterbacks Tom Brady and Cam Newton shoot "Footsteps" Under Armour Commercial
By: Derek Havens

Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and Panthers rookie sensation Cam Newton, shoot their "Footsteps" commercial for Under Armour. ...

Re: Video: Quarterbacks Tom Brady and Cam Newton shoot "Footsteps" Under Armour Comme

Interesting that it seemed, at least to me, that while they were respectful of Tom, they were focused on Newton. It makes sense, because strange at it may seem, Tom, in the marketing world is the past and Cam is the future, and for marketing its all about lowering the demographic.

Re: Video: Quarterbacks Tom Brady and Cam Newton shoot "Footsteps" Under Armour Comme

Thanks for posting that!

Two thoughts:

One, Brady and Under Armour are smart. Think of the appeal of that spot across demographics and generations.

Two, I thought Brady's final comment (I guess Newton broke a camera), "It took me two shots to break my first camera...they got others." He's pretty comfortable in the spotlight, our Tommy, isn't he?

Interesting that it seemed, at least to me, that while they were respectful of Tom, they were focused on Newton. It makes sense, because strange at it may seem, Tom, in the marketing world is the past and Cam is the future, and for marketing its all about lowering the demographic.

I'd argue that Brady is just beginning his marketing career. He has carefully branded himself and is looking to the future.

Really fun video!

I like how relaxed the atmosphere is. And for once, they don't have Tom trying to act. He is just himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes