Welcome to PatsFans.com

Video: Quarterbacks Tom Brady and Cam Newton shoot "Footsteps" Under Armour Commercia

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PATRIOTSFANINPA, Sep 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PATRIOTSFANINPA

PATRIOTSFANINPA Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

VIDEO: Cam Newton meets Tom Brady

For under armor commercial

This 5 minute video is actually pretty cool to watch

By the looks of his early goings as a rookie QB in 2 unbelievable games on a bad team,Cam looks like a young version of Brady....he is a shoo-in for ROTY if this keeps up.

Tom Brady/Cam Newton shooting Under Armour...
  2. patsfan-1982

patsfan-1982 Rookie

Ratings:
    +9 / 1 / -0

Re: VIDEO: Cam Newton meets Tom Brady

that was good stuff fun to watch
  3. jsull87

jsull87 Rookie

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

What do you mean a young version of tom brady? tom started off as a game manager with few Int's and was touted as a poor athlete. Cam newton has slung the ball around thrown for alot of yards but also has been picked a bit but is a tremendous athlete. I thin Tom is Tom and Cam is Cam. I don't see too much similarity there
  4. PATRIOTSFANINPA

PATRIOTSFANINPA Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Want to get technical eh? ;)

I really mean a QB that hangs onto the ball waiting for the open guy and has pocket presence

Of course INTs and mistakes are all part of learning the position,Brady had mistakes as a learning QB as well.
  5. ALP

ALP Rookie

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0

i want someone to ask Brady what his impressions of Cam where....from that vid looks to me like the kid has the "FEEL" to be an NFL QB
  6. PatsFans.com Article

PatsFans.com Article Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Video: Quarterbacks Tom Brady and Cam Newton shoot "Footsteps" Under Armour Commercial
    By: Derek Havens

Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and Panthers rookie sensation Cam Newton, shoot their "Footsteps" commercial for Under Armour. ...

7. patfanken

patfanken On the Roster

Ratings:
    +526 / 14 / -8

#91 Jersey

Re: Video: Quarterbacks Tom Brady and Cam Newton shoot "Footsteps" Under Armour Comme

Interesting that it seemed, at least to me, that while they were respectful of Tom, they were focused on Newton. It makes sense, because strange at it may seem, Tom, in the marketing world is the past and Cam is the future, and for marketing its all about lowering the demographic.
  8. PatsFanSince74

PatsFanSince74 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +92 / 1 / -1

Re: Video: Quarterbacks Tom Brady and Cam Newton shoot "Footsteps" Under Armour Comme

Thanks for posting that!

Two thoughts:

One, Brady and Under Armour are smart. Think of the appeal of that spot across demographics and generations.

Two, I thought Brady's final comment (I guess Newton broke a camera), "It took me two shots to break my first camera...they got others." He's pretty comfortable in the spotlight, our Tommy, isn't he?
  9. PatsFanSince74

PatsFanSince74 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +92 / 1 / -1

I'd argue that Brady is just beginning his marketing career. He has carefully branded himself and is looking to the future.
  10. Haley

Haley Rookie

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0

Really fun video!

I like how relaxed the atmosphere is. And for once, they don't have Tom trying to act. He is just himself.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.