PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Video of Tom walking into Foxboro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, crap, he's limping :D

I expected crutches, but he had none. Looked stiff of course. I couldn't get it to work with Firefox but it worked with Explorer.

GOOD Looks like emergency amputation is off the table!

looks like he can play:D

Announcer:

He APPEARS to be limping.

No **** Sherlock.

Thanks for the feed, Ice. Dont know why, but seeing Brady making his presence felt there, and listening to that Moss take were about the most encouraging things Ive seen or heard since Sunday. thanks again.

Yeah, I caught it on the 10 o'clock news and likewise found it oddly comforting. No crutches, no wheelchair, no entourage, just Tommy in his increasingly customary unibomber gear stifly and gimpily but under his own power walking to the car.

He'll be around barking at them once the surgery/recovery part is over. Because that won't be a distraction, it will be normal.

yea it kind of made me feel more comfortable with this whole thing watchin him walk..i understand this injury pisses us all off but we gotta be thankful we have such a great leader & u know he"ll be back at 110% next season..this injury might motivate him more after seeing all these hates happy that he got injured

yea it kind of made me feel more comfortable with this whole thing watchin him walk..i understand this injury pisses us all off but we gotta be thankful we have such a great leader & u know he"ll be back at 110% next season..this injury might motivate him more after seeing all these hates happy that he got injured

Hold on...so surgery now provides for ONE-HUNDRED AND TEN percent recovery?!? Friggin awesome!

I keed, I keed. I actually found the video a bit amusing, almost like an Onion video: 'I'm Gerry Greenbottom, here at Foxboro where apparently there has been a Tom Brady sighting. We only have one short clip of him--don't worry, we'll cycle through it at least a dozen times--but it appears he did, in fact, injury his left knee. There was no indication that he saw the film crew and yet he still walked with what appeared to be a limp, suggesting that reports of Belichick fabricating the injury might, in fact, be false. We'll be here all day with reaction from...anyone who'll talk to us.'

(I clearly had nothing to add...hopefully the surgery is a complete success and this time next year we'll be talking about whether Brady's 5-TD opening week performance is something we can expect every week :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down