PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Video of Sanchez Dragging Cunningham by face mask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, Can't wait to see the fine he gets for that.:rolleyes:

the refs were in the Patriots pockets :bricks:

Having seen the vid he definitely deserves to get fined, and I hope he gets fined hard but knowing the NFL I wouldn't be surprised if there's no repurcussions for him whatsoever

I've never seen the show, but sound like Inside the NFL on Showtime had some interesting items from the game, including a camera angle that showed the face mask.

Plus this ditty:

"In the Jets' pre-game huddle, Jets running back LaDainian Tomlinson kept screaming over and over again, "We're physical, they finesse!" while pointing to the Patriots."

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2010/12/jets-patriots_n.html

Last edited:
Can anyone with access to the Jets Fora (ie, jets insider, ganggreen) post it there? Would love to see how they react.

Can anyone with access to the Jets Fora (ie, jets insider, ganggreen) post it there? Would love to see how they react.

Like throwing gasoline on a campfire. In the end, it won't make a bit of difference.

Last edited:
How can an official have NOT seen that, when at least one of them is supposed to be looking at the QB? Can any facemask be more blatant than that?

The good thing about that is Mr Sanchez will be seeing alot more of Mr. Cunningham up close and personal over the years.:cool:

I went to the Crash Site ahh i mean the Landing Strip at Rats insider. I stumbled on this gem.

Someone needs to tell Rex to SHUT UP! - Jets Insider.com Forums

"This organization is screwed!
Where is the leadership on this rudderless ship?
The cluelessness in that 1st quarter was absolutely disturbing. Rex, looking around, trying to decide what to do, Shoddy in his ear, meanwhile on the other side of the field everythings moving like a well oiled machine.

Did anyone see the vast amount of players that seemlessly moved in & out of that Patriot sideline?

"OH MY GOD! I can't take this anymore!
You are all seeing the reason why Rex was passed over for many head coaching jobs. Ozzie Newsome is not stupid! He gave a SPECIAL TEAMS coach the job over Rex."

Last edited:
Can you imagine the pressers if this had happened to Mr. "he just better hope he don’t see us again" Suggs?

Or if the foul had been committed by Brady and subsequently ignored, can you imagine the landslide of favoritism writings?

I went to the Crash Site ahh i mean the Landing Strip at the Rats insider. I stumbled on this gem.

Someone needs to tell Rex to SHUT UP! - Jets Insider.com Forums

"This organization is screwed!
Where is the leadership on this rudderless ship?
The cluelessness in that 1st quarter was absolutely disturbing. Rex, looking around, trying to decide what to do, Shoddy in his ear, meanwhile on the other side of the field everythings moving like a well oiled machine.

Great thread there. My favorite:

Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
Kudos for having the ba**s to say it like it is. I agree 150% with you. Fat mouth had the gall to say that the 2010 NY Jets defense compares to the 1985 Bears defense. That comment alone warrants firing, or at the very least, a stern talking to. Is this guy on crack or what?

The 2010 NY Jets could not sniff the 85 Bears jocks if you poured garlic on them! Is this guy kidding? He was made to look so amateurish Monday night that is was actually commical.

I was going to include this but my post was getting too long,lol. You can go, on & on with this stuff. He needs to tone down his players also.

The most embarrassing thing about that Monday Night was Bart Scotts "MAD BACKER" video. Then Logan Mankins proceeds to stuff him into the turf face first while some undrafted dude called the "The Lawfirm" runs over him & drags him into the endzone twice.

Rex & the team got their come uppance I can tell you that.

That's a sig quote for someone right there.

Obviously a forgery put out by the commissioner

The Jets didn't commit any penalties, the refs just made things up to give us an edge

I wish I had a higher quality pic of the facemask so I could make a sig out of it saying "Dirty Sanchez" :lol2:

Man, Can't wait to see the fine he gets for that.:rolleyes:

Are you serious???? Did you forget who the NFL commissioner is??? If anything Cunningham is going to get an 100K fine for trying to hit Sanchez!!

The 2010 NY Jets could not sniff the 85 Bears jocks if you poured garlic on them!

Oooooo. Not a savory image at all.

How can an official have NOT seen that, when at least one of them is supposed to be looking at the QB? Can any facemask be more blatant than that?

That's the same question I'm asking myself now. How did the refs miss that? Actually, how did ESPN miss that as well?

When the play happened I was wondering how JC let the Sanchize get away like that? Actually, I remember being even really bummed at him. I understand now.

Back to the refs, I hope they're getting fined for that. I hope he's getting fined for that. But nothing will probably happen though, he's a QB.

Yeah. I didn't notice it during the game, but that replay is unbelievable. It wasn't just a quick grab and let go...it was a grab, drag, and yank him down by the face mask. Yikes.

That's the same question I'm asking myself now. How did the refs miss that? Actually, how did ESPN miss that as well?

When the play happened I was wondering how JC let the Sanchize get away like that? Actually, I remember being even really bummed at him. I understand now.

Back to the refs, I hope they're getting fined for that. I hope he's getting fined for that. But nothing will probably happen though, he's a QB.

more importantly, he's a jet. that helps explain why espn didn't show it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes