PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Video of A Gillette Luxury Box Suite - - Sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to get free luxury box Sox tickets a few times a year from various firms trying to win business from my company, and it's not a bad setup. Tons of free booze, food, desert, a good view of the game, and you meet some people.

I’ve been to two games at the luxury boxes at the Fleet Center and one at Fenway. Fenway’s are really out of date. I mean, the stadium is really old, but you would think they’d upgrade the luxury suites. The Fleet Center suites are really nice. I haven’t been fortunate enough to get to the suites at Gillette. My friend has season tickets in 205 though. Really good seats.

The idea of the luxury box is combining the comforts of watching on TV with being at the game. You get the TV, couch, fridge, private bathroom and less traffic hassles but can still claim to have been there, feel the crowd, etc. The only thing I'd really want sitting outside would be a way to watch replays/different angles without waiting for the Jumbotron.

I couldn't give a rip about the luxury box...this is just a status thing. I am blue collar and know it and am pretty comfortable with it. The seats I really would like to have would be those close to the field. I want to watch the New England Patriots play football, not smooze and small talk. I am there to watch a game...

Now if I could only GET seats close to the field without re-mortaging the house, I would be a happy camper...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back