PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

VIDEO: Nate Solder Highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not exactly a favorable highlight...

As always In Bill We Trust and I'm the first to admit I don't really know what I'm doing when it comes to scouting OL but that video did not make Solder look good in my opinion. He got dominated by the speed rush on some of those early plays (one leading to a sack and fumble another leading to a QB hit and interception) and even the ones where the rusher didn't get to the QB were a little too close for comfort. I'm sure he will be a solid player, maybe even great, especially with BB and Coach Dante to mentor him but I can't say I'm not a little worried now.

Obviously the OP doesn't understand the definition of 'Highlights.'

Last edited:
Looks like a bigger matt light - trouble with the speed rushers. I thought I heard last night on NFL.com that he didnt' give up any sacks last year? Is this older video?

Something like 5 sacks in 1400 attempts. That "highlight" reel was nauseating to watch.

I only watched a portion of it at the very beginning because I posted it right as I was leaving for work this morning. I missed the hit for a fumble, along with the other hit that caused the interception. I feel duped. :rolleyes:

I just switched it out to another one. - Ian

Last edited:
If anybody is interested, Solder will be on WEEI in about twenty minutes for an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back