VIDEO: Malcolm Mitchell Scores The Game-Winning Touchdown vs Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
VIDEO: Malcolm Mitchell Scores The Game-Winning Touchdown vs Jets

Ian Logue

Here's a look at what turned out to be the game-winning touchdown by rookie receiver Malcolm Mitchell on Sunday against the Jets.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Just an FYI. I don't know if anyone else experiences this.

When I click on the continue reading link I go through delayed uploadings and continuous freezes.

By the time I read through the article I find that I have been redirected multiple times. Not sure why. But when I attempt to "go back" or hover over the back icon on the toolbar I find that I have anywhere from 5 to 10+ "redirections" to go back through.

In short, I enjoy the articles and I enjoy the videos but the navigation through it all is cumbersome and tedious.

I hope that helps.

Just an FYI. I don't know if anyone else experiences this.

When I click on the continue reading link I go through delayed uploadings and continuous freezes.

By the time I read through the article I find that I have been redirected multiple times. Not sure why. But when I attempt to "go back" or hover over the back icon on the toolbar I find that I have anywhere from 5 to 10+ "redirections" to go back through.

In short, I enjoy the articles and I enjoy the videos but the navigation through it all is cumbersome and tedious.

I hope that helps.

many opened tabs?

many opened tabs?

No it's not that. I'll try to capture what I'm talking about later. But if you look at your history after reading a Patsfan article it will show multiple links although you've only clicked and read once. If that makes any sense.

many opened tabs?

@Ian ..This is what I'm referring to.

The page loads sluggishly and when I attempt to go back to the original thread it seems I have been redirected multiple times while reading the article. So going back to the original thread would require hitting the back tab multiple times.

My root question is if there is a way I can speed up the page loading process?

Hope that makes sense.

upload_2016-11-29_9-16-47.png

This kid is showing up big. I hope this momentum continues into the playoffs. It would be one more thing for opposing D's to think about when game planning.

@Ian ..This is what I'm referring to.

The page loads sluggishly and when I attempt to go back to the original thread it seems I have been redirected multiple times while reading the article. So going back to the original thread would require hitting the back tab multiple times.

My root question is if there is a way I can speed up the page loading process?

Hope that makes sense.

View attachment 14952
I found a tag this morning that I fixed that might have caused an issue with hitting "back", hopefully maybe that fixed it.

I found a tag this morning that I fixed that might have caused an issue with hitting "back", hopefully maybe that fixed it.

Looks like that took care of it.

Thanks Ian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back