PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

VIDEO: Brady,Welker and their women vacationing in Costa Rica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just more evidence these guys just don't care. First Gronkowski dances and now Brady and Welker vacation. After everything I put into the season their callous indifference just breaks my heart.

I still am amazed that fans still believe this game of football is more of a game than a business

This is a business full of rich people who live their lives regardless or not if they are champions.

I find it extremely amusing that people think that after a SB loss these guys go into depression or sit by their fireplace in their million dollar mansion and cry all night.

They go out and do their job as we all do and get paid for it,If they win its great but does not really change their lives,same as losing,they still get paid and very well at that.

Its only fans that go into a depression...the players go golfing ect: and move on to summer activities until they have to go back to work months later.

I would bet my life that fans would be shocked if they really knew deep down of how much the majority of these guys care more about money and fame than winning a title - its a business first and foremost and will always be one.

Last edited:
They were celebrating their anniversary.

Gi's team likely informed the paps about where and when she would be chilling on this random abandoned looking beach at this random time. Her message is to convince us that she and Welker are cool now. But I'm not buying it, Welker didn't seem to acknowledge her presence, neither did the other three.

Just more evidence these guys just don't care. First Gronkowski dances and now Brady and Welker vacation. After everything I put into the season their callous indifference just breaks my heart.

That is one of those posts where I really can't tell whether you are serious or just pulling our legs by trying to get a reaction.

"Well played!" if the latter; "Get a life!" if the former.

Last edited:
Hey! Have some grattitude.

Terrell Suggs spent alot of money and worked real hard to finally track down his mancrush and watch longingly from behind a palm tree.

We have a winner!

:eat3:

They were celebrating their anniversary.

Gi's team likely informed the paps about where and when she would be chilling on this random abandoned looking beach at this random time. Her message is to convince us that she and Welker are cool now. But I'm not buying it, Welker didn't seem to acknowledge her presence, neither did the other three.

I guess we're all entitled to our interpretation of the clip. My read was that they were all just standing around waiting for the dolt with the camera to leave.

I guess we're all entitled to our interpretation of the clip. My read was that they were all just standing around waiting for the dolt with the camera to leave.

Do you really think they were aware of the taping?

I bet the cameraman was dressed in a tree costume with leaves and all like they do on those spy shows :)

Yes, I definitely could see the convo going something like that ...

Glad this can now be put to rest.

I see your point. And, in the interests of putting this to rest, can say that I generally agree with you but would just emphasize a couple of aspects differently. In any event, none of us really know anyway.

Last edited:
Do you really think they were aware of the taping?

I bet the cameraman was dressed in a tree costume with leaves and all like they do on those spy shows :)

Didn't Maxwell Smart have a shoe camera? Or was that a phone? :D

Yes.

Their clothes were on.

Who would you have rather seen 'au natural' Gisele or Anna?,huh Shmessy?

Now if you say Tom or Wes,that deserves a whole other thread :eek: :bricks:

hmmm..where was Ocho ?

No Invite?????????? ;)

they invited him, but the invite was too difficult for him to understand so he just stayed home

Last edited:
Two thoughts.

One. They really don't get much privacy do they? I mean that beach looks pretty deserted to me.

Two. Here's how I imagined the call between Brady and Welker after Bundchen's blowup.

"Hey, man, Gise sure hopes you're not mad at her. You know how she's pretty passionate and gets worked up."
"It's cool. And that Giants fan was a real ******* to her. I'd have said a lot worse **** about us if I was her."
"Great. Ready to hit the beach in a couple of weeks?"
"You know it, dude."

So much for locker room "issues."

The whole privacy issue thing sucks, really. They can't get a break. Dude's hiding in the freakin' bushes for cryin' out loud. I shut it off after a couple seconds. Let them be! I know many of us have said "it must be nice to be TFB. Super Bowls, millions, QB of the Pats, super model wife." Well, here's the trade off. Creepy F'ers in the bushes stalking your wife and friends for cell phone vids on the beach. I bet none of us would handle it as well.

Regarding your interpretation of the conversation, I can hear it going EXACTLY as you say. Nice post.

Was this all paid for by Welker? He probably had a lot of sucking up to do after his SB choke job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back