PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vick's pitbulls to die (because of owner neglect/irresponsiblity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I really do hope they go after Vick within the full extent they possibly can. Not just Vick, but any so-called PROFESSIONAL athlete who thinks they can get away with **** like this. They're extremely bad for the sport and the integrity of the game. Especially if players are actually gambling on dog fights, who's to say these bets never carry over to the field? Take him out if you get enough evidence and Goodell will take care of it from the NFL side....I hope. Pacman Jones is one thing, but Vick is on a whole other level. It will be interesting to see how the commish handles this.

The story is incredibly sad, but it doesn't seem as if there was any choice. If there is any justice, the perpetrators (I'm being careful here, as we all should) should do serious jail time. IF Vick is shown to have knowledge of this matter, he should face a very long suspension.

BTW. AF Pats fan, that's a REALLY long and scary list of banned dogs. Quite how some of those breeds made it on to that list is completely beyond me. BTW, what's an American Staffordshire Terrier? Does it woof with an American accent and **** up the opposite leg to pee? :confused: :D
Actually that American Staffordshire Terrier is a pit bull by another name...

Not really...

Its straight up racism.

Singling out a breed of dog because of the behaviour of some of that same breed reeks of profiling and racism.

Its not allowed with humans it shouldnt be allowed with dogs.:mad:

Actually it is allowed with humans. Try putting a 16 year old male on your auto insurance policy and you'll see how they are singled out. It's not based on racism but experience. Young, inexperienced drivers tend to have more accidents costing insurance comoanies more so they have to charge more to recoup the expenses and they share the risk among all who meet that classification ( young male driver). The same is true for smokers and life insurance premums and owners of 'high risk' dogs who want to insure against liability for thrm.

I used to volunteer at an animal shelter. What I saw there would break the toughest man's heart. Pit bulls can be the biggest babies or the meanest animal alive. I believe it all comes down to the owner. If Vick had something to do with the dog fights, the NFL and police should act quickly and accordingly. How could anyone condone the abuse of animals and think dog fighting is right?

Actually it is allowed with humans. Try putting a 16 year old male on your auto insurance policy and you'll see how they are singled out. It's not based on racism but experience. Young, inexperienced drivers tend to have more accidents costing insurance comoanies more so they have to charge more to recoup the expenses and they share the risk among all who meet that classification ( young male driver). The same is true for smokers and life insurance premums and owners of 'high risk' dogs who want to insure against liability for thrm.
In MASS it has to do with exp not age...I got my license later in life and paid heavily because of no exp...so I always tell young ones who say.."I will get a license sometime..do NOT need it now"...get the license..if you do NOT need to drive do not..and if it is 4 years of non-driving it is 4 years WITH NO bad driving record...experience is from the time of the license..whether one drives or not... JUST a way to get around paying a TON of insurance when it is not needed..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back