PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2015 NFL Veteran Cuts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a perfect example of people abusing the button. Quit being a clown.

I didsliked the comment and explained why I disliked it. Its probably the 2nd of 3 total dislikes I have ever given. You seem to care about this situation alot more than I do lol. it's not that serious bro.

I didsliked the comment and explained why I disliked it. Its probably the 2nd of 3 total dislikes I have ever given. You seem to care about this situation alot more than I do lol. it's not that serious bro.

I explained my reasoning too. You then decided repeat your action, instead of just letting it die, bro.

I explained my reasoning too. You then decided repeat your action, instead of just letting it die, bro.

You're entitled to your opinion and entitled to express it freely, if you think disliking a comment makes me a "clown" so be it. You obviously care enough about the ratings on this site to drag this post off-topic (and obviously I couldn't care less bruh).

But back to the topic of the thread: I think that Andre Johnson wouldn't want to come to the Pats as a 4th option, even if we somehow got the caps pace to pay the man.

You're entitled to your opinion and entitled to express it freely, if you think disliking a comment makes me a "clown" so be it. You obviously care enough about the ratings on this site to drag this post off-topic (and obviously I couldn't care less bruh).

But back to the topic of the thread: I think that Andre Johnson wouldn't want to come to the Pats as a 4th option, even if we somehow got the caps pace to pay the man.

You care so little that you still won't shut up about it.

I think that Andre Johnson wouldn't want to come to the Pats as a 4th option, even if we somehow got the caps pace to pay the man.

I'd have a very difficult time imagining Andre Johnson coming here, due to the fact that he'll still likely command a 6-7-8 million dollar cap hit.

Aside from that, I couldn't imagine how he'd become our "4th option?" Edelman would play the slot/shorter passing game and Gronk would be our TE. Either way, it's unlikely to happen in my opinion.

I'd have a very difficult time imagining Andre Johnson coming here, due to the fact that he'll still likely command a 6-7-8 million dollar cap hit.

Aside from that, I couldn't imagine how he'd become our "4th option?" Edelman would play the slot/shorter passing game and Gronk would be our TE. Either way, it's unlikely to happen in my opinion.

True points, I figured him as the 4th option with him Gronk JE and Lafell. He could possibly be 3rd after overtaking Lafell.But like you said, we have no cap.

Andre Johnson officially cut. Also Steelers cut Brett Keisel and Sainst cut Curtis Lofton.

Darelle Revis cut. Any interest in kicking the tires?

Keisel's probably done at age 36, but boy was he a very good if unheralded player for a long time.

Lofton's strictly a two-down linebacker, he can't cover worth a damn. I could see him going to the Bills, who desperately need linebackers.

Jake Long. Very interesting. In terms of johnson he could be the 3rd option. I love lafell but aj could get a 1000 yards with brady. He would get one on on opportunities.

Jake Long used to be the best offensive tackle in the league. Feels like ages ago.

Jake Long used to be the best offensive tackle in the league. Feels like ages ago.

xna1K8h.gif

Jake Long. Very interesting. In terms of johnson he could be the 3rd option. I love lafell but aj could get a 1000 yards with brady. He would get one on on opportunities.

So, you are knocking on Lafell because, after a poor start, he still managed to put up 953 yards on 74 receptions.. All the while Gronk put up 1124 yards and Edelman put up 972 yards..

I'd say that there is a better than average chance that Lafell puts up over 1000 during the 2016/2017 season.

So, you are knocking on Lafell because, after a poor start, he still managed to put up 953 yards on 74 receptions.. All the while Gronk put up 1124 yards and Edelman put up 972 yards..

I'd say that there is a better than average chance that Lafell puts up over 1000 during the 2016/2017 season.

What be did in 14 games averaged out to a pace of 84 rec, 1090 yards, and 8 TD over 16 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down