PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2015 NFL Veteran Cuts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumor:

@AaronLemingNFL: Separate sources have confirmed that WR Brandon Marshall will be traded to the #Jets for a "late round" pick on Tuesday. #Bears
If true, hilarious. Marshall will be the most miserable person to deal with in New York

@AdamSchefter: Colts announced the team will not re-sign wide receiver Reggie Wayne.

Does anyone think Wayne could have anything left in the tank? We were on his pursuit in 2012 but he chose to stay with the Colts. Can't imagine him going anywhere else if he chooses not to retire.

Galloway, Holt, Ochocinco, we've been down this road before.

Does anyone think Wayne could have anything left in the tank? We were on his pursuit in 2012 but he chose to stay with the Colts. Can't imagine him going anywhere else if he chooses not to retire.

I mean I would bring him to TC for the vet min.

I could be interested in giving Wayne a shot but wouldn't bank on him having much left in the tank.

I think Holt was pretty much done at that point and Ocho and Galloway couldn't learn the offense. Wayne strikes me as a smart guy. If we don't keep Dola I'd go for it.

I think Holt was pretty much done at that point and Ocho and Galloway couldn't learn the offense. Wayne strikes me as a smart guy. If we don't keep Dola I'd go for it.
I was thinking that, then there is the fact that Wayne has zero ST value where DA is very strong there.

Rumor:

@AaronLemingNFL: Separate sources have confirmed that WR Brandon Marshall will be traded to the #Jets for a "late round" pick on Tuesday. #Bears

I disliked this comment because I definitely do NOT want to face a pissed off Marshall 2x a year. Especially with it not being 100% that we will have Revis Island next season...

@ESPNNFL: The Bears are preparing to trade WR Brandon Marshall. Among the teams Chicago has spoken to are the Colts and Browns.

(via @AdamSchefter)

Wayne is said to be extremely intelligent and is a legendary route runner. I would love to see the Pats work him out.

Im not sure if you Saw the Postgame show with Ty Law and Troy Brown but how they reacted to his performance after the regular season game was absolutely shocking. They said he doesn't try on the field and if he is trying then he should retire because its embarrasing.

I still cant believe they both said that.

Im not sure if you Saw the Postgame show with Ty Law and Troy Brown but how they reacted to his performance after the regular season game was absolutely shocking. They said he doesn't try on the field and if he is trying then he should retire because its embarrasing.

I still cant believe they both said that.
I recall them saying that.

Wayne had a torn triceps and a groin injury. He wasn't healthy.

He's a HoF guy. They could have been a little more respectful.

Wayne is finished. No thanks. Wouldnt mind now getting a wr on the cheap if dobson doesnt pan out. The excuse train for dobson is nearing its end.

Rumor:

I "liked" this post to make up for the idiotic use of the "dislike" button by someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back