Welcome to PatsFans.com

Very Strange Behavior Or Is It Me (N) Word

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

Something strange is going on, all the Politically Correct Wine And Cheese Liberals went nuts and ran to their shrinks when Don Imus called some Black Girls "Nappy Headed Ho's" Phil Donahue & Mike Slinky Dukakis had to be sedated and were under a doctors care for two weeks, Imus was forced to apologize to none other than Little Al "Humpty Dumpty' Sharpton one of America's "Good Racists".

A few days ago something else happened that I thought for sure would have set South Central LA on fire again, this weird looking creep they call "Dog The Bounty Hunter" has a son who happens to have a black girl friend, The Dog Guy called this girl a "N!gger and a "Mother F-cking N!gger" at least five times to his son over the phone, the Creepy son of the Creepy Dog Guy taped it all and then sold the Tape to the tabloids, the tabloids played the tapes, Fox News played the tapes and black people all across America had to listen to this screwy looking dog guy call this poor girl a "N!gger" over and over again.

The strange thing I speak of is, it seems as though the Looney Politically Correct Whack Jobs must like this dog guy, this all took place three or four days ago, where the hell is all the Do-Gooder Outrage, all the people that wanted Don Imus put in front of a firing squad are all now SILENT, why?

THE BIG MYSTERY IS, WHERE THE F-CK IS HUMPTY DUMPTY AL AND JESSIE JACKOFF :confused: :confused: :confused:
  2. scott c

scott c Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

His show did get dropped:D
  3. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -1

#15 Jersey

Isn't this the same guy who skipped out on bail in Mexico, or am I thinking of someone else who I could care less about.
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

It is the same guy, those charges were dropped.. apparently his son got a pittance from some tabloid for releasing this stuff..
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

Why are the politically correct knee jerkers so silent on this isn't this worse than Imus, Mel Gibson or KKK Byrd?

Where is Humpty Dumpty Sharpton & Jessie Jackoff did the "Dog Guy" pay them off
    :confused:
  6. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

As I know the guy isn't a political pundit or otherwise politically involved. Imus, Gibson, and Byrd are all politically involved.
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

Oh, OK, he sure gave it to the Black people, the Old Double Standard again,
    (THE N WORD, IT'S NOT THE WORD, IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHO SAY'S THE WORD) they want this word stricken from humanity but it's still not a big deal if some people say it :confused: :singing:
  8. fleabassist1

fleabassist1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

He went on public TV and said he was sorry.

More than Jackoff and Sharpy can say.
  9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

If your not political, if your not a movie star, if your not a Neo Con, if your not white, if your a Muslim, it's OK to use the "N" word--:singing:

This is a politically correct liberal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:bricks:
  10. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

what a joke of a thread...

this original poster's racist outlook of the world is beyond transparent, and no bit of outraged song and dance regarding perceived "reverse racism" is fooling anyone here...

keep bathing in your anger.... white power, Harry... you're awesome...
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2007
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

Racism is on both sides of the coin and both sides of the street, Racism accusations lie in the mind of the politically correct do-gooder, he chooses who he calls "Racist", it is called "Phony Mother F-ckerism"

You have a lot to learn about life Grasshopper, go out, take a deep breath then enter a dimly lit c-cktail lounge, have a few drinks, find a pretty young girl (or guy) dance with (him/her) blow gently in (his/her) ear, you will come alive, the blood will rush through your bowels you will feel like a "Bull In Heat", the next morning when you wake up with the "thirsty horrors" and your head is pounding Chug A Lug a whole bottle of Moxie and then have a Handful Of Cold Chinese Food and go back to bed, you have just been born again.

Through this world of toil and snares
    If I falter, Lord who cares?
    Who with me my burden shares?
    None but thee, dear Lord, none but thee
    :bricks:
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2007
  12. scott c

scott c Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Your right Harry,too many blacks themselves use the word,and its considerd to sound cool,but you say it and its bad.But I guess it all depends on the context its meant in that really matters.No?Do you agree PC?:D