Status
Not open for further replies.

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
This game was very much like the way the Pats always won close games against good teams in the championship years.
Playing your best when the game is on the line is what matters most.
4 straight D stops when a score would have ended the game, is something we havent seen real often since those days.

This game was very much like the way the Pats always won close games against good teams in the championship years.
Playing your best when the game is on the line is what matters most.
4 straight D stops when a score would have ended the game, is something we havent seen real often since those days.

Throw in a pinch of "nobody believed in us", a dash of unexpected benefits from UDFAs, a dollop of out-muscling the opposition and winning the game in the trenches...yeah, it reminded me a LOT of the Patriot Way. I personally loved ditching Moss and the glamour Pats for the Twig and the lunchpail Pats.

I would be interested to know how many of the Chicken Littles who are polluting the game threads this year have been Patriot fans since before 2001. Every bad play (or good play but bad result) seems to send them into complete despair. If we indeed morph back into the heart attack kids that won those Super Bowls, these people will have to be hospitalized.

The defense appears to be maturing and the offense continues to look solid. This should be a good year and I'm smelling a big winning streak coming up now that we beat the Ravens. Looking ahead we have the Chargers and Vikings, who have both looked pretty off this year. After that we have an easy win in Cleveland.

Throw in a pinch of "nobody believed in us", a dash of unexpected benefits from UDFAs, a dollop of out-muscling the opposition and winning the game in the trenches...yeah, it reminded me a LOT of the Patriot Way. I personally loved ditching Moss and the glamour Pats for the Twig and the lunchpail Pats.

I would be interested to know how many of the Chicken Littles who are polluting the game threads this year have been Patriot fans since before 2001. Every bad play (or good play but bad result) seems to send them into complete despair. If we indeed morph back into the heart attack kids that won those Super Bowls, these people will have to be hospitalized.

Yup.

Note to frontrunner bandwagon fans:

This team has certain equipment requirements for fans:

Pepto, chewed fingernails and nitro pills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes