PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vernon Davis, Jason Witten, and Rob Gronkowski walk into a bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah..I heard Gronk started a fire at the circus...it was in tents....
bravo.gif

Re: Since we are doing bad Gronkowski jokes...

After Belichick responded by eye gauging him, Gronkowski's eye became infected it has been reported he will need eye surgery which will keep him out 6 to 8 months.

What do you call a one-eyed Gronk? Gronkclops!

Gronk and Hernandez walk into a bar. The bartender asks them "What will you two have?"

Hernandez says "I'd like a glass of H2O" The bartender hands it to him and asks Gronk for his selection.

Gronk says "I'd like a glass of H2O too!" The bartenders shrugs and says "Okay pal" and hands him a glass. Gronk promptly chugs it, falls down, and dies.

....When do the regular season games start? :rolleyes:

Not gonna lie I kinda laughed hahahaha. Gronk falls breaks his arm, Witten is the drunk who gets the **** kicked outta him but still keeps going, and Vernon Davis is the drunk kid who gets pissed at the bar and ends up walking home alone 3 miles drunk.

Joke would have been better if Gronk was wheeled into the bar.

Sept. 8. You didn't know? :confused:

Not soon enough, apparently....... :rolleyes:

Joke would have been better if Gronk was wheeled into the bar.

The original is an old joke from the '30s.

"Three guys walk into a bar. The fourth one ducks....."

Many wonderful variations, though, built off that one-liner.

Speaking of one-liners, how about that Titanic, eh? Now THERE was a ONE LINER......... budda bump bump... chisssss.

Gronk and Hernandez walk into a bar. The bartender asks them "What will you two have?"

Hernandez says "I'd like a glass of H2O" The bartender hands it to him and asks Gronk for his selection.

Gronk says "I'd like a glass of H2O too!" The bartenders shrugs and says "Okay pal" and hands him a glass. Gronk promptly chugs it, falls down, and dies.

I would have gone with....."bartender hands him a glass. Gronk grabs it, breaks a bone in his hand, out 3 to 6 weeks"

I would have gone with....."bartender hands him a glass. Gronk grabs it, breaks a bone in his hand, out 3 to 6 weeks"

I know.......

But it's a science joke. Hernandez asks for H2O, which is water. Gronk asks for H2O too, and the bartender mistaking him, gives him H2O2, Hydrogen Peroxide. :eek:

But yeah.... too early for geek jokes?

Ras-I already has dibs on it. It isn't used much though...

Three guys walk into a bar…and Ras-I Dowling is unable to play.

You can do it with any joke, except "knock-knock" jokes because Ras-I is never there.:rolleyes:

I know.......

But it's a science joke. Hernandez asks for H2O, which is water. Gronk asks for H2O too, and the bartender mistaking him, gives him H2O2, Hydrogen Peroxide. :eek:

But yeah.... too early for geek jokes?

Seems like something Gronk could do.

Apparently EVERYONE who has "contributed" to this thread (including myself) needs a day long ban. If not that we need to start a REALLY bad joke followed by even worse replies Forum. ;)

Apparently EVERYONE who has "contributed" to this thread (including myself) needs a day long ban. If not that we need to start a REALLY bad joke followed by even worse replies Forum. ;)

Game day threads not good enough for you? :bricks:

In honor of Gronkowski this year Gillette Stadium is issuing a ban on banana peels.

Good one. :)

This just in: Gronkowski busts his goober. Out 3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots