PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vereen Pats/Giants comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsinthesnow

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
@art_stapleton: Shane Vereen on leaving Patriots for Giants: "This is not a step down; if anything, it is a step up.''

Thoughts?

Lol. Idiot.

No offense to Vereen but I'm hoping for a step up from him. He had a MONSTER Super Bowl but was a so-so player overall. Good pick as he gave us some solid years and had a great game when needed. But he was no more than a good, solid player.

Hopefully Browner can light him up when we play the Giants this coming season.

Oh wait...

This could be so out of context that is not even funny. He wasn't the best runner(or even a good one, if you ask me), but he did a great job catching passes and protecting TB12. Good Luck Vareen

ikoWHG9tLAsKm.gif

He wound;t mean his playing time would he?

What should he have said to his new fanbase? "It's a good thing they gave me a **** ton of money because this city and franchise are pure garbage."

What should he have said to his new fanbase? "It's a good thing they gave me a **** ton of money because this city and franchise are pure garbage."
Suh said today that money was the biggest factor in him going to MIA, At least he was honest.

@art_stapleton: Shane Vereen on leaving Patriots for Giants: "This is not a step down; if anything, it is a step up.''

Thoughts?
I'm done with him ........... :cool:

He must be grumpy that the Pats didn't overpay him.

Who cares

Yeah, I don't care, but I also don't understand it.

He knows absolutely nothing about the organization as he's been there for barely a day, they're currently a losing organization for 2 straight seasons, and outside of WR and certain DL positions they are a step down at basically every position on the roster.

Makes you wonder if he never considered returning to NE and had some internal disputes we never heard of.

This could be so out of context that is not even funny. He wasn't the best runner(or even a good one, if you ask me), but he did a great job catching passes and protecting TB12. Good Luck Vareen

“(I made this) decision with my family,” Vereen said. “At the end of the day, I wanted to make a decision that was right for us, right for them, and this is a great organization. I was fortunate enough to play in New England with another great organization. This is not a step down; if anything, it is a step up. I am looking forward to the opportunity, and I am enjoying being in New York.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes