PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vereen not spotted at practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a better chance of banging Kate Upton and Kate Middleton in a world-televised pay-per-view 3 way than Ray Rice ever has of playing a down for the Patriots.

Well... at least you took my joke and improved on it. One like for you.

Report says he's sick.

A lot better than an injury scenario obviously. Hopefully he's good to go for Sunday.

Report says he's sick.

A lot better than an injury scenario obviously. Hopefully he's good to go for Sunday.
Unless ebola going through the locker room.

Unless ebola going through the locker room.

Someone told me this about Ebola. Taylor Swift has more ex-boyfriends that she wrote songs about than people in this country who have died from Ebola.

I have a better chance of banging Kate Upton and Kate Middleton in a world-televised pay-per-view 3 way than Ray Rice ever has of playing a down for the Patriots.

We'll be the judge of that. Please post a picture of yourself.

Someone told me this about Ebola. Taylor Swift has more ex-boyfriends that she wrote songs about than people in this country who have died from Ebola.
yes, not serious. A little dark humor for all the doom and gloom here recently. Now flu on the other hand, that would be... nevermind.

Last edited:
Report says he's sick.

Wish Kraft spent more money on a RB or gave more to Vereen. If he did that, Shane would not be sick. What a cheap SOB.

We'll be the judge of that. Please post a picture of yourself.
That is one of the reasons why it is so dang improbable.

Kate 1 would say no, Kate 2 would say no, the TV viewers would say no. It is just improbable-cubed.

It's like Rice, in that Ray isn't good anymore, Kraft would say no freakin' way, and Bill would never bring him around in the first place, with a Rutgers background or not.

Last edited:
Wish Kraft spent more money on a RB or gave more to Vereen. If he did that, Shane would not be sick. What a cheap SOB.

if Kraft wasnt so cheap and got everyone flu shots then Vereen wouldnt be sick! god damn Kraft!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back