PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vengeance - Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bourne Patriot

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Whatever happens with the suspension, happens. Forget about all of that for a moment.

I want you to think about the rest of the guys in that locker room, and how they are feeling about all this.

Every single game is going to be a statement. It's not NE vs Pitt opening night, its NE vs. The 31.

Bill is going to have them ready for war, he'll have a point to prove like never before. At Gillette, the fans are going to be louder than ever.

THAT front 7 are going to give the opposition QB nightmares & no one will run on us. We've also seen how angry Gronk is...

Any time a team has disrespected the Pats in the past, they've been stomped into the ground more often than not.

Ignore the noise, let's stick together as Patriots fans. When the D needs you, get loud. When they call us cheaters: laugh and hold 4 championship fingers up.

I can't wait for opening night, for when the entire nation of haters, media and NFL personnel gather excitedly, expecting to see the fall of a Dynasty they spent all off-season trying to tear down...

.... And it all blows up in their faces as mastermind Bill Belichick orchestrates the opening notes of a symphony of vengeance that will lead us on another glorious post season run.

(I won't dream too much, but imagine how amusing it would be to see us reach the next Super Bowl, the NFL's showpiece 50th anniversary game).

Darth-Hoodie-pic1.png

Unless something drastic happens (i.e. Kraft had a plan all along) I wonder how the locker-room will feel playing for an owner selling out his best player.

I like the fact that we're going to attack on defense. Attacking linemen, edge rushers, great linebackers [better when healthy and Spikes will allow us to use extra safeties and such without weakening against the run [my theory, besides running downs, of course.

Want to hear pads and helmet thwaps this year!

Whatever happens with the suspension, happens. Forget about all of that for a moment.

I want you to think about the rest of the guys in that locker room, and how they are feeling about all this.

Every single game is going to be a statement. It's not NE vs Pitt opening night, its NE vs. The 31.

Bill is going to have them ready for war, he'll have a point to prove like never before. At Gillette, the fans are going to be louder than ever.

THAT front 7 are going to give the opposition QB nightmares & no one will run on us. We've also seen how angry Gronk is...

Any time a team has disrespected the Pats in the past, they've been stomped into the ground more often than not.

Ignore the noise, let's stick together as Patriots fans. When the D needs you, get loud. When they call us cheaters: laugh and hold 4 championship fingers up.

I can't wait for opening night, for when the entire nation of haters, media and NFL personnel gather excitedly, expecting to see the fall of a Dynasty they spent all off-season trying to tear down...

.... And it all blows up in their faces as mastermind Bill Belichick orchestrates the opening notes of a symphony of vengeance that will lead us on another glorious post season run.

(I won't dream too much, but imagine how amusing it would be to see us reach the next Super Bowl, the NFL's showpiece 50th anniversary game).
If BB doesn't resign.

Every single game is going to be a statement. It's not NE vs Pitt opening night, its NE vs. The 32.

Fixed it for you. You don't really think Kraft has this team's back, do you?;)

The goal should be triple digits.

I have no doubt that this was going to happen, but Kraft doing what he did really messes with it.

If BB doesn't resign.

I would assume that has never been an option. The noise was loudest both in January, and a few wks ago when the report and punishment came out.

If Belichick were going to quit, why the hell would he wait? That doesn't make any sense. There's also the fact that he, himself, was fully exonerated by the investigation.

The fact that it's obvious that BB works for a gutless coward who can say one thing one day and the do a 180 when pressured by really scary team owners might make him reconsider his employment.

Football means too much for BB and working for a lying coward of an owner is just a distraction.

If BB doesn't resign.

Heh.
More likely to suggest instead of a normal ball,
how about we play with a cinder block?

Or an item of the team's choice.

This stuff is made to order.

Crazy train. Incoming.

Too bad our secondary is kind of suspect.

Secondary will be fine in time. McCourty is pro bowl, Chung can hit, Butler is clutch.. and there's always someone who surprises you stepping up their game when big stars leave.

And with our front 7 they won't be leant on as much this year, passing league as it may be.

All those years longing for an elite secondary were rewarded last year. The long wait for a feared pass rush will hopefully end this season.

The fact that it's obvious that BB works for a gutless coward who can say one thing one day and the do a 180 when pressured by really scary team owners might make him reconsider his employment.

Football means too much for BB and working for a lying coward of an owner is just a distraction.

If his goal were to continue coaching elsewhere, he would need to convince Kraft to release him from his contract; otherwise the Patriots would own his rights until the current contract expires (whenever that is).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes