Welcome to PatsFans.com

Van Jones to Glenn Beck: 'I love you, brother'

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, Feb 27, 2010.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,350 / 34 / -28

#87 Jersey

.... Okay .... group hug time - don't all jump in at once.

Personally ... I don't understand why anyone would love Beck.
    Watch him maybe, agree with him maybe ... but love him ... :nono:

2012 elections ...Van Jones/Beck --- Obama/Biden --- Romney/Palin.

Van Jones to Glenn Beck: 'I love you, brother' | Washington Examiner

Last edited: Feb 27, 2010
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +517 / 14 / -28

Nice touch by this man who was demonized by the right spin machine...

3. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +434 / 5 / -23

#18 Jersey

Both sides like to demonize members of the "Other" party. Which is why I always say there is no "Left vs. Right"...neither party is the "right or righteous party" and neither one has "The answers".

Left and right is just a figment of group thinking imagination. In reality, it dosn't exist. All humans have is the capacity to think. But we don't think in unison and one person's thoughts/beliefs have nothing to do with someone elses.

Once Americans understand this, we'lll be ok. Let us all pray that day comes soon.

In simple terms, if you watch either CNN or Fox and refuse to watcht the other, you're mind is closed and you've lost the capicity to think for yourself.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2010
  4. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +517 / 14 / -28

We are referring to Vann Jones here and his demonization by the right wing press especially by Herr Beck..

Although you seem to want things to be in the middle, as long at the right wing main stream media continue their savage, hysterical attacks on all things left it will never be that way..

I do not watch the national news, too many rich, pretty people telling me what to think.. those that do have intellectual deficits.

5. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +434 / 5 / -23

#18 Jersey

The FACT is (which you failed to comment upon) that BOTH parties demonize members of the other party. Who gives a rat's behind about on instance when this happens ALL THE TIME?

6. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +517 / 14 / -28

Because this thread is about Van Jones making nice to a person who lead a one man campaign to get him out of the white house.. you can click your heals three times, however as long as there is polarization of the issues on just about every front it probably will never go away.. if anything anticipate it getting worse.

7. State

State In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +22 / 1 / -8

#70 Jersey

Actually, Van Jones could do with more demonization. And his intellectual background can be questioned when one realizes that the Amazon.com one-star reviewers of his pitiful book are generally far more substantive than the five-star ones.

I've rarely seen that before.

Amazon.com: The Green Collar Economy: How One Solution Can Fix Our Two Biggest Problems (9780061650765): Van Jones: Books

BTW, CNN appears to be an unpaid political consultant for Van Jones, according to NewsBusters.org: CNN Helps Van Jones With His Comeback Campaign | NewsBusters.org

Another Black Conservative: The new Van Jones loves Glenn Beck

8. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +809 / 2 / -9

"I love you brother"

Thats whats called "a little dig" much nicer than calling him an ass hole in public.

9. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +303 / 9 / -12

What was said about Jones that wasn't true.

Or is demonizing someone exposing their statements and views.

10. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I agree with this post and so does Van Jones. That doesn't mean that PR, myself and Van Jones see things the same. It just means that we can all see through the smokescreen that has been thrown up in front of us by the "establishment" in order to keep all of us divided by this artificial device.

The left-right, red-blue, con-lib bullsh!t is a construct of the establishment -or corporate government - and is intended to be used by them to the fullest in order to keep their wealth and power. They use the media and the so-called government to spread their heinous message and keep the People polarized. PR sees this. I see this. Van Jones sees this.

11. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +517 / 14 / -28

My world is somewhat different than many of those who post here, some of the worse decisions are made by like minded people.. and some of the best are made by people with differing opinions..

He once was a communist, but has changed into a green economist.. take it or leave it, he has a lot to offer... and if you don't care don't post.

12. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +809 / 2 / -9

I hope Beck has the balls to go on TV and say "I ain't your friggin brother"