Welcome to PatsFans.com

Van Jones Resigns

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Patriot_in_NY, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0

One POS czar down, 346 left to go. :singing:

My condolences to all you truffers out there on your loss :singing:

**EDIT** Way to go Obama........... trying to bury another sh!tty vetting job by your administration by burying this story at 1:00 AM on a Saturday night holiday weekend. Quick Amerika, look the other way, I fukced up again :rolleyes:

Last edited: Sep 6, 2009
  2. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,911 / 35 / -61

No Jersey Selected

BWAAAHAHAHAHA!!! :rofl:

3. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +458 / 10 / -7

#91 Jersey

Ya happy now. :D :singing:

4. efin98

efin98 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

On to the next target for them...

5. Patriot_in_NY

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0

Yes, quite............ If for no other reason then to help Obama to understand that he needs to make a much better effort at vetting the people that he choses to do the Nation's bidding.

I personally couldn't give a rat's azz about Jones. But it's obviously his ideology is too radical for the country. Just a far out wacko.

This is more about Obama and his stupid Czars. That's why the cabinet level positions have congressional oversight. So dopes like this clown (and the last one Steve Rattner) are outed before this point of embarassment and distraction for the president. Glen Beck should not have to be the chief vetter for the CiC :rolleyes: .

6. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +458 / 10 / -7

#91 Jersey

I've never seen such poor veting in my life. They are pathetic.

7. Patriot_in_NY

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0

Seriously, it's becoming really embarassing. I'm embarassed for him, and I'm not what you would call an Obama supporter :cool:

8. efin98

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

favors needed repaying...even at the expense of PR

9. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +775 / 17 / -22

#24 Jersey

It's great that this guy is gone but the fact that obama picked him in the first place is very disturbing. obama is a bad, bad man and thanks to the likes of Glenn Beck for bringing the truth out.

10. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I don't believe Obama is a "bad man". No, not in the pre-meditated kind of "evil". But he is very naive about the whole picture of American history and culture, and he is CLEARLY in way, WAY over his head as POTUS.

And I blame all the back room Dem ring-masters for promoting Obama to the head of the class before he, himself, had been properly vetted and educated about the enormous responsibilities that are incumbent upon the presidency.

The Dems were desperate for a "win", no matter who they put up as their standard bearer. The choice between Hillary and Obama was a bad one either way for America, and they chose to push the young guy with the silver tongue, big smile, and Robin Hood agenda. That's NOT enough to be the leader of the world.

I don't mind the rich paying their fair share, but it isn't happening under Barry Obama. It's going to take more than the half-baked schemes of the Obama regime to fix America's problems.

//

11. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

RW forms a circle . ...

... smarmy laughter ensues.

funny... i'd say gear down the hyperbole. let's not play the fiddle and dance to this one.

'is Obama vetting anyone?' that's rich... do we need to display the number of Bush League resignations, firings and 'retirements' for some relevant perspective? the list is vast.

anyhow, if this guy was forced out, this is definitely a good move by Obama.... and, as it so happens, an opportunity ... what with health care belly up and spot light suddenly shining Green. A chance to start getting serious about non-hydrocarbon alternatives.

Barack has botched the green initiative badly enough, already. Perhaps now he'll finally get someone in there serious about alternative energy, instead of being a Maoist. What's needed, desperately, is a "what's the problem? grab a hammer!" kind of guy when faced with pessimism about wind farm and solar panel production.

"Green Jobs Czar"... who first named it that? was it Barack himself? what an obnoxious slogan.

Obama will take a hit. sure. But it'll be forgotten in short order if he starts growing some sack about the green initiative and gets this country off its ass in terms of simple conservation measures.

you guys flesh out those 'questions' about a bad hire and dwell on it for a few months. ... have fun. ... We'll be over here discussing pertinent ways to simultaneously reduce unemployment and get American food and energy much more clean for once.

12. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +808 / 26 / -33

Here is something I do not understand, Is every presidential advisor a Czar?? Or is this just another figment of the imagination of the right wing spin machine???

13. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I'm with the green initiative, Presser, but you got to admit, this Jones guy was fast becoming another elephant in the living room. P-p-p-yewww.

Now, about his over-weight Surgeon General ......

//

14. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,110 / 3 / -10

Obama is like Sarah Palin he has no expieriance.

15. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +443 / 11 / -14

The administration made a big deal about these czars and their power to 'get things done' through executive order rather than the legislative process. They also chose this tactic to avoid Senate Hearing for the sorts of folks Obama wants in power.

Obama knew what this guy was about he was a fellow 'community organizer'. Why was this person (among other radicals in the administration) put in this position by the President?

He shoudl have to answer this question at a press conference. Of course the MSM won't ask the question.

Funny how the MSM ignored this story, props to Beck for exposing this guy. He get a lot of credibility from this.

16. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +808 / 26 / -33

So he was not a czar, just another advisor.. know Fox is pimping this czar thing big time.. but not every advisor is a czar, from my point of view Czar should not be sued..

17. alvinnf

alvinnf In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +15 / 2 / -0

This is, "change we can belieive in". 1 Czar down 30 some odd to go.

18. billdog3484

billdog3484 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Yes, I am very happy that a communist isnt an adviser to the President.

Arent you happy too?

19. efin98

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It has nothing to do with the right wing, it's a decades old term anointed by the media towards any of the people appointed by the President to oversee any of the dozens of executive office programs.:rolleyes:

20. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I happen to think its a good idea to keep a couple of Communists around, even if its just to point and laugh at from time to time, but anyone who'd put his signature on a 9-11 truther document isn't ready for prime time.