PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Value Board/ risers and fallers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice who is sitting at #21 on their topp 100. Ashton Youboty!

What the hell did I start?

PATSNUTme said:
Notice who is sitting at #21 on their topp 100. Ashton Youboty!
Just for you, Nut, here's a bit from The Huddle Report. It's a pay site, consider this an ad for them. They have him ranked #39 overall but they speak well of him. They're good and a little more expressive than other sites :

I like this kid a lot and I think when he starts to work out, he's going to put himself into the 1st round because he has 1st round talent and there are not too many quality CB’s in this draft. The kid has the ability to pat them down and handcuff the WR’s at the next level. Oh! I like that -- Ashton (Handcuff) Youboty. Assume the position!

I was reading the fox links and checked outthere mocks they have only ever pick 2 people for us williams and carpenter but if oyu look around us everyone has changed almost every time i thought it was rather funny

Maybe you could get Youbouty or Marshall or Cromartie in the 2nd round.

As of now, we have 3 starting CBs plus Wilson who could play at a high level in a pinch.

Tough to draft a CB in the first when you know he won't get much playing time and you have HUGE needs at WR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back