PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Valentine's final nail.. he threatened to punch Ordway.

DarrylS

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I was listening to this interview yesterday, but must have gotten distracted, but Bobby V. threatened to punch Ordway in the mouth. Guess for once "Ordway" did not ask any softball questions..

Ordway asked him if he checked out on the season..

“What an embarrassing thing to say. If I were there right now, I’d punch you right in the mouth. Ha, ha. How’s that sound? Is that like I checked out? What an embarrassing thing,” said Valentine. “Why would somebody even, that’s stuff that a comic strip person would write. If someone’s here, watching me go out at 2 o’clock in the afternoon, watching me put in the right relief pitchers to get a win, putting on a hit-and-run when it was necessary, talking to the guys after the game in the food room — how could someone in real life say that?”

I haven't listened to him all year, so I have nothing to compare it to. Having said that, what a rambling mess. He's certainly not Tito. I am shocked to hear him lose control, and hear him be so combative. I guess this is his way. Whatever. T-minus 4 days to kickoff.

I do not think there is a connection between Valentine the younger man and Valentine now. He seems to be having some senility problems - so out of touch and loony.

This guy needs to go. Never should have been hired to start. "First time I've been able to see my son this whole miserable season." Pack your bags ****.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

I think they already decided hes gone after the year and told him at that breakfast in Seattle. They probably made an agreement to be professional and not bad talk each other. That said, I heard it and it sounded like he was joking and just said it for effect. Hes not the right guy for this job and everyone knows it, hopefully they do a better job picking the next one.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back