PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Usually don't have a binky...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good on video... but highlight reels are not proof positive of much.

The Rage music, makes him better...

he seems to like going forward, which is a good sign ...:)

Another example of what I like about this draft class. At RB, WR, DE, LB, CB...there are young hungry players injected into the equation with existing veterans that have questions (reclamation, injury, performance). A lot of players should legitimately worry about their jobs...and that is a good thing.

I would have liked to see that at safety as well. Sergio Brown was very active at Notre Dame but seemed to play much smaller than his size would indicate. I like the Zoltan pick but I was hoping to see Reshad Jones at that spot. Seeing him go to Miami was doubly painful.

Whoever survives to the final 53 will have earned it. I think there will end up being some surprises and Paschall may be one of them.

I like my RBs to dance more in the backfield, take 3 yard losses and then get a serious case of 'the fumbles'... also they should not know how to block, I prefer ILBs to have a free run at the QB...

Seriously, I think Maroney is ok, not good, not bad just ok but could you imagine if he losses his job to an undrafted player from North Dakota State? talk about your draft swings and misses...

I would have liked to see that at safety as well. Sergio Brown was very active at Notre Dame but seemed to play much smaller than his size would indicate.

What?

You don't think there was enough competition at the safety spot already with Merriweather, Sanders, Chung, and McGowan all with a possibility to be starters for us?

What?

You don't think there was enough competition at the safety spot already with Merriweather, Sanders, Chung, and McGowan all with a possibility to be starters for us?

and lockett too

The kid looks good at the college level but the pros are a different animal

Faster,Stronger,Smarter and Bigger

Lets hope he takes a spot on the RB roster but we shall see

That Terrell Davis expectation is a bit unrealistic though,Davis was a one in a million success story.

I still think Deaderick is the under the radar guy

The kid looks good at the college level but the pros are a different animal

Faster,Stronger,Smarter and Bigger

Lets hope he takes a spot on the RB roster but we shall see

That Terrell Davis expectation is a bit unrealistic though,Davis was a one in a million success story.

I still think Deaderick is the under the radar guy

I am intrigued by Deaderick too tons of production or where we got him and the Saban connection too.

I don't know much about Pat but I think he would have a better chance than most UDFAs as all he has to do tomake the roster is beat out BJGE. I like what BJGE has given us and I am certainly not criticizing his talent as he is 5th on the depth chart but I think people overrate BJGE and I don't think it would take much to overtake him. That said Pat would have to hands down be better than BJGE because BJGE has been trained for his role for a couple years now and they likely wont cut him for someone who only has potential to be marginally better.

I think Faulk is the only true lock on the roster at RB. If this kid comes in & wows ( like Edelman did last year ) he will beat out one of the RB's not named Kevin Faulk.

what's a 'binky'? :confused:

What?

They should all make the team. I want a rook to be brought in so that if these guys don't take their job for granted. Chung doesn't have a focus problem, but the play of the others lacked consistency. Nothing sharpens the focus like the threat of losing your job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes