America 1-0 Brazil after 10mins! :D
Very well taken goal by Dempsey.

Wow!! :eek:
America 2-0 Brazil after 28mins.

A magnificent goal scored by Donovan!

Halftime
USA 2-0 Brazil

Great stuff from the Americans! :D
Defending very well, especially the keeper, Tim Howard.
Brazil running out of ideas when the reach the 18yd line of the Yanks.
It's going to take something special from them to score.
It's entirely possible the USA will win the cup by beating the top two teams in the world. :eek:

USA 2-1 Brazil
Fabiano scores in the 1st minute of the 2nd half.
Terrible start to the 2nd half by the Americans.

73mins

USA 2-2 Brazil
Fabiano scores his 2nd goal.
Very nice goal by the Brazilians to tie the game. Great work by the one,true class player on the park, KaKa.

83mins

USA 2-3 Brazil

A headed goal from a corner gives Brazil the lead in a thrilling encounter. The Americans look very tired now. I don't think they have enough in the tank to draw level.

Full Time

USA 2-3 Brazil

The first goal for Brazil at the start of the 2nd half was a game changer. Brazil were going nowhere up till then. After that, I think it was a matter of time before they found another way through.
USA played their part in a great game. You just need to look at the way the Brazilians celebrated to know that they were in a game.
The Americans can take this performance into the World Cup next year. The only thing is that teams will be wary of them now.
America should be proud of Bob Bradley's team.

Again, the only downside was the BBC's commentating. Only they can come up with theory that England can now win the World Cup on the strength of other teams performances in this tournament. :confused:
I would bet the USA against England. :eek: Then again I'm Scottish, so I'd bet anyone V's our nearest neighbours. :D

Damn, sooo close. Tough loss. As the best armchair GM in the world, I thought Jozy should have been taken off at the half, he just doesnt put on much defensive pressure, which is really what you need from your forwards when up 2-0.

Amazing 1st half performance to take to the bank, just couldnt close. I kinda feel like I did at the end of the SB 2 yrs ago...

Again, the only downside was the BBC's commentating. Only they can come up with theory that England can now win the World Cup on the strength of other teams performances in this tournament. :confused:
I would bet the USA against England. :eek: Then again I'm Scottish, so I'd bet anyone V's our nearest neighbours. :D

I'm English and I'm consistently embarrassed by the BBC's commentary -- especially if it's John "the real Alan Partridge" Motson.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back