PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

USA Today/Inside Slant

Status
Not open for further replies.
—RB Kevin Faulk's 29 catches gave him at least 25 for a sixth straight season. With 233 receptions for his career, he is nearing Tony Collins' team record of 261, set from 1981-87.
10 characters

Thanx, bosfan.

I always benefit from reading this clipping.

PatsChick87 said:
And Josh Miller finished the season with a 45.1 average - 4th best in the NFL!
Great job Josh!!!!
Never thought I'd be a fan of a punter. :cool:

Miller is great.

When watching the Pats, it seemed unnatural how miller could punt and more times than not, spin the ball so if it hit within the ten yard line, it would just jump up and not go screaming into the endzone. He was another nice pickup by Pioli and BB.

Warhorse said:
When watching the Pats, it seemed unnatural how miller could punt and more times than not, spin the ball so if it hit within the ten yard line, it would just jump up and not go screaming into the endzone. He was another nice pickup by Pioli and BB.
Exactly.. there was one game he had like three of those dingers in a row. I was laughing my arse off. Land on the one and BOINK, straight up in the air.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Never thought I'd be a fan of a punter. :cool:

Miller is great.

Ken Walter will do that too ya.:D

T-ShirtDynasty said:
:eek: Say not his name! :eek:

What did he average in 2003 33 yards a punt?

T-ShirtDynasty said:
:eek: Say not his name! :eek:
So Ken's leg was a wet noodle - the man's hands are golden and need to be mounted in the Patriot Hall of Fame. :)

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Stop it please, I'm begging you.

Alright alright, I will stop. Just wanted to make sure you remember why you became a fan of a punter.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Stop it please, I'm begging you.
Punt!

.......... :beersign:

Box_O_Rocks said:
So ***'s leg was a wet noodle - the man's hands are golden and need to be mounted in the Patriot Hall of Fame. :)

You have a point but I don't think bb is going to keep a player around for his place holder duties. I did not mention his name out of respect for T-shirt.

mgcolby said:
You have a point but I don't think bb is going to keep a player around for his place holder duties. I did not mention his name out of respect for T-shirt.
Respect T-shirt? :eek: Let's not get carried away with this respect stuff! If we fans start treating each other with respect and dignity this is going to turn into a nightmare! :nono:

Box_O_Rocks said:
Respect T-shirt? :eek: Let's not get carried away with this respect stuff! If we fans start treating each other with respect and dignity this is going to turn into a nightmare! :nono:

My bad. Out of disrespect for T-shirt. Did you guys read the article I posted earlier? under the thread titled "this guy is going to be on Dale & Holley" or something to that affect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back