PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Us vs. The World -or- The 2007 NEPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

tombonneau

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Is anyone else looking at the silver lining of CameraGate and hoping that this whole thing is going to galvanize the team.

After a week of the national media essentially saying the Pats cheated and didn't earn any of their SBs etc., that's a might big chip on the shoulder of a team that prides itself on an Us vs. The World mentality.

Anyway, here's to hoping that's the mindset the team takes.

Honestly, I could see Sunday's game going one of two extremes: Pats fly out the gates and don't look back and kill SD; or, demoralized and distracted team is totally out of sync and gets killed.

Is anyone else looking at the silver lining of CameraGate and hoping that this whole thing is going to galvanize the team.

After a week of the national media essentially saying the Pats cheated and didn't earn any of their SBs etc., that's a might big chip on the shoulder of a team that prides itself on an Us vs. The World mentality.

Honestly, I could see Sunday's game going one of two extremes: Pats fly out the gates and don't look back and kill SD; or, demoralized and distracted team is totally out of sync and gets killed.

Ive said the same thing on other threads....its the best motivational tool this team could have. They might be in a bit of a fog vs SD, but I see no long term ramifications coming from this.

BB drafts fighters. Not prom queens.

A month from now, noone will remember this.

If anything, what BB did may have been stupid, but I don't think he "cheated" anything.

I think it could help - if Rodney is in the house! Honestly, this team feeds off disrespect. This could be the worst thing for the rest of the NFL. It could be 2003 all over again.

Also, do people know when the cameraman was identified and removed?Unless it was at the very end of the game, it does not fully explain the as_ kicking we put on the Jets.

I think it could help - if Rodney is in the house! Honestly, this team feeds off disrespect. This could be the worst thing for the rest of the NFL. It could be 2003 all over again.

Also, do people know when the cameraman was identified and removed?Unless it was at the very end of the game, it does not fully explain the as_ kicking we put on the Jets.

Read the NY psot article and explains how it went down. You are right, the tape played no factor in the drubbing.

Agreed. I was thinking just a couple weeks ago that things were too hunky- dory and we were going to need some adversity to help unify and motivate the team. Well, we have it in droves now- and I think we are going to make the most of it....:)

Read the NY psot article and explains how it went down. You are right, the tape played no factor in the drubbing.

Did not see that article. Do you have a link?

I heard on the radio that the guy was caught just before the half time and for about an hour+ was interragated. Looks like we did better without his help anyways! haha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye