Welcome to PatsFans.com

'US trains terrorists in Afghanistan'

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Terry Glenn is a cowgirl, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]'US trains terrorists in Afghanistan'

'Iran's Interior Minister Mostafa Pour-mohammadi says Washington has established centers in Afghanistan for training terrorists. Referring to Taliban-style recruiting camps used to spread insurgency, Mostafa Pour-mohammadi said the Americans, during the past years, have set up centers in Afghanistan to train and dispatch terrorists to other countries.'
    [/FONT]

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=28499
  2. Stokes

Stokes Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I don't really know why I'm bothering with this one, I guess I just can't help myself, but consider the source here. Do you believe Mostafa, a mouthpiece for one of the most anti-american regimes in the world, is credible? Did you also believe Baghdad Bob in Iraq when he said the Iraqi army was driving the US back, when US tanks and troops could be seen in the background? Also, the article says the US is sending terrorists into Afghanistan, why oh why would they want to do that, when the US has a decided interest in seeing the Afghani government succeed?