Welcome to PatsFans.com

Urlacher or Bailey

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Iron Helmet, Oct 2, 2007.

1. Iron Helmet

Iron Helmet Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Who do you add to make the run to 16-0?
  2. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Seymour.....
  3. patsgo

patsgo Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

go play fantasy football some where
  4. Canada's #1 Pats Fan

Canada's #1 Pats Fan Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Why do we add anyone? And let's pretend for a second that we would consider adding one of these 2 - who do you give up to get either one? They aren't coming here for a 4th round pick and I doubt either of them will give up more than half of their salary to play here.
  5. danny88

danny88 Banned

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

16 - 0 is a pipe dream. We add Harrison and Seymour go 14 - 2, or 13 - 3 and destroy the dolts in the AFC championship game on the way to a fourth title.

Thats what we need to do.
  6. Silverquick

Silverquick Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

:D I think any fan would love to have both of those talanted guys on their favorite team's squad, but I actually dont think we need either one to go 16-0 (hypothetically speaking, of course).

Of course, if the question is more focused on which player could have a greater impact on a team, I would say Brian Urlacher. Though Bailey is very talanted, I have always believed that the front seven (and the LBs in particular) are the heart of any defense and that a solid front seven can make a mediocre DB field look good. Therefore, I'd say a top-tier LB like Urlacher would simply have a greater opportunity to improve a defense as a whole than a CB like Bailey (though I am definately not underestimating the importance of good CBs).