Urlacher or Bailey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Helmet

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Who do you add to make the run to 16-0?

Seymour.....

Why do we add anyone? And let's pretend for a second that we would consider adding one of these 2 - who do you give up to get either one? They aren't coming here for a 4th round pick and I doubt either of them will give up more than half of their salary to play here.

Who do you add to make the run to 16-0?

16 - 0 is a pipe dream. We add Harrison and Seymour go 14 - 2, or 13 - 3 and destroy the dolts in the AFC championship game on the way to a fourth title.

Thats what we need to do.

:D I think any fan would love to have both of those talanted guys on their favorite team's squad, but I actually dont think we need either one to go 16-0 (hypothetically speaking, of course).

Of course, if the question is more focused on which player could have a greater impact on a team, I would say Brian Urlacher. Though Bailey is very talanted, I have always believed that the front seven (and the LBs in particular) are the heart of any defense and that a solid front seven can make a mediocre DB field look good. Therefore, I'd say a top-tier LB like Urlacher would simply have a greater opportunity to improve a defense as a whole than a CB like Bailey (though I am definately not underestimating the importance of good CBs).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back