PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

UPDATED: Patriots to Open Training Camp on July 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Ian's Daily Blog - the Patriots rookies are set to report on 7/25, while the veterans are scheduled to be there 7/28 which would be thought to be the first day of public practice sessions.*[...]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Patriots to Open Training Camp on July 28th

Just a bump for anyone who missed this.

Reiss is reporting the first day open to Public will be the 29th.

Seems like we have some conflicting reports.

I tend to go with Reiss as not only is his rep backed up but I recall that they typically have oponed on a thursday which would be the 29th.

I am going to schedule vacation days for the 28th, 29th, and 30th and I will give back the 28th if there is no practice. So I will attend the first 4 or 5 days of practices. So you guys can look forward to my breakdowns. Unfortuanately I am working again so I cant attend them all (most) like last year.
I will also try and take the day off for the Saints and Pats joint practice assuming it is open to the public which BB said would be fun for the fans but no official announcement has been made.

Reiss is reporting the first day open to Public will be the 29th.

Seems like we have some conflicting reports.

I tend to go with Reiss as not only is his rep backed up but I recall that they typically have oponed on a thursday which would be the 29th.

I am going to schedule vacation days for the 28th, 29th, and 30th and I will give back the 28th if there is no practice. So I will attend the first 4 or 5 days of practices. So you guys can look forward to my breakdowns. Unfortuanately I am working again so I cant attend them all (most) like last year.
I will also try and take the day off for the Saints and Pats joint practice assuming it is open to the public which BB said would be fun for the fans but no official announcement has been made.

Looks like the rookies report on the 25th, veterans the 28th, and then it starts for real on the 29th with the sessions being open to the public.

Looks like the rookies report on the 25th, veterans the 28th, and then it starts for real on the 29th with the sessions being open to the public.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Thanks for pointing out the info which helped me in clearing up my incorrect information :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey