PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[Updated 2/15] Dinosaur Bob Ryan w/ a 3 Days Behind Column

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media wants their a**es kissed, they are morons, BB holds them in contempt for being such whores media hate BB simple as that.

As much as Ryan's column today is a steaming pile of suck which I refuse to read, the Globe has a great, lengthy story by John Powers on the Patriots' sustained excellence. Terrific read.

He is absolutely horrible on the ESPN sports morning show totally ignoring the science experiment BB challenged everybody to repeat
I sadly admit i watched some of this, i wanted to jump through the screen. Ryan says BB is a known cheater, and its not just spygate "there have been many other thongs since then". Care to name a few Bob? What a friggen hack!

This isn't the worst thing about Bob Ryan, because there are a lot to choose from, but one of the worst things is that we can't even look forward to him retiring. He already has and he still won't go away.

Bob Ryan
Boston sports simply the best in the land

Will SOMEONE please take this guy in an ambulance to the nursing home?

Yeah, it's 'all BOSTON'S glory. Anaheim isn't part of LA so that doesn't count for LA and East Rutherford NJ isn't part of NY, so that doesn't count for NY'.

Funny, the BOSTON Patriots haven't existed for over 40 years and Foxboro is further from Boston (30.0 miles) than Anaheim is from LA (26.5 miles) or East Rutherford is from NYC (13.1 miles).

Just a couple of weeks ago he was distancing all good citizens of Boston who had any sense of decency from the crooks in Foxboro. In THAT column, the fans of the Patriots were only called "People in New England" and they had "never come to grips with the ongoing ramifications of Spygate. They don’t understand that the rest of the world will never let it go."

You see, back then it was "they" "the people in new England".

Today after the Super Bowl win, it is now "Us, wonderful Us, America’s most fortunate sports fans........Boston, yes Boston. These are my chosen people.”

Screw you, Bob Ryan and screw your insular view of the world that begins in Boston Harbor and ends at the Charles River.

New England and Patriots fans everywhere don't recognize you on the bandwagon, Mr. Ryan. You spent the last years of your life misinforming the public just to make a buck.

THAT is your epitaph.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2...ty/sVuTdYF6ju8KhW3NCGy3tK/story.html#comments

Last edited:
It's not a small achievement to be the second-worst sports writer on the Globe.

Sports media members need to accept the fact they are not part of any professional sport. Sometimes they act as if they are. Bob Ryan is a writer, period. He is not part of the NFL and he has no effect upon the sport, Bill Belichick's legacy or anyone else's.

ESPN is the worst. What they don't realize is they only exist because of professional sports. They are just sports news jockeys. Same goes for all those "Insiders" like King, etc.

No fan sits around and gets excited because one of these dopes is on the telivision.

Liquored-up columnist failure....

Sports media members need to accept the fact they are not part of any professional sport. Sometimes they act as if they are. Bob Ryan is a writer, period. He is not part of the NFL and he has no effect upon the sport, Bill Belichick's legacy or anyone else's.

ESPN is the worst. What they don't realize is they only exist because of professional sports. They are just sports news jockeys. Same goes for all those "Insiders" like King, etc.

No fan sits around and gets excited because one of these dopes is on the telivision.

There were only two shows that I would watch, PTI on ESPN and Playbook on NFLN. I'm down to Playbook only.

I remember when ESPN was first introduced to America. I remember thinking at the time that nobody would watch sports 24/7. Now I wish I had bought ESPN stock at the time.

10061062_2007891332431.JPG

Disappointing. The column has no substance, which isn't why I'm disappointed. Rather, I'm disappointed that, if he was going to submit a column without substance, he didn't bother writing it better.

For years we've had to admit that the Globe warhorses could flat-out write, even as we ranted that this in no way excused the substance (or lack of substance) of what they were saying. But this wasn't even written well.

Disappointing. The column has no substance, which isn't why I'm disappointed. Rather, I'm disappointed that, if he was going to submit a column without substance, he didn't bother writing it better.

For years we've had to admit that the Globe warhorses could flat-out write, even as we ranted that this in no way excused the substance (or lack of substance) of what they were saying. But this wasn't even written well.

One can only conclude that he has no professional pride anymore.

Sad.

Bob Ryan said that the Patriots would be double digit underdogs to the Seahawks.
He should have retired double digit years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back