PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Update : Willis McGahee of Broncos on injured reserve

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenepatsrule

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Willis McGahee of Broncos on injured reserve - NFL.com

Denver Broncos head coach John Fox said earlier this week he didn't plan on placing running back Willis McGahee on injured reserve. Something changed in the meantime.

Fox Sports Insider and NFL Network contributor Jay Glazer says the Broncos placed Willis McGahee on injured reserve Wednesday, ending his season.

McGahee tore his right MCL and suffered a broken leg in the second quarter of Denver's 30-23 win over the San Diego Chargers on Sunday. The Broncos will have to rely on rookie Ronnie Hillman, Lance Ball, and former first-round pick Knowshon Moreno for the rest of the season. Denver indicated an unwillingness to sign another running back this week, but this news could change the team's mindset.

A real shame. I never wish any season-ending injury on any player (except maybe Bernard Pollard :cool: ).

Last edited:
A real shame. I never wish any season-ending injury on any player (except maybe Bernard Pollard :cool: ).

I might have a few other exceptions, but def wish McGahee the best of luck. Hopefully this doesn't end his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back