PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

UPDATE: Pats open camp 7/24, NOT 7/25 [schedule included]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pats open camp 7/25 [confirmed]

I put in my request for the day off on 7/25 so I hope Bruschi's confirmation is right.

It would probably be incredibly stupid for me to drag along my 18 month old but that doesn't stop me from wanting to do it.

It would probably be incredibly stupid for me to drag along my 18 month old but that doesn't stop me from wanting to do it.

S/he will love it. You gotta get to 'em early or they may be lost to the dark side. :D

S/he will love it. You gotta get to 'em early or they may be lost to the dark side. :D

What I really want is for Harrison Brady to meet Tom Brady and Rodney Harrison, even if he won't remember it. I sure will.

What I really want is for Harrison Brady to meet Tom Brady and Rodney Harrison, even if he won't remember it. I sure will.

You should go for it.
That would be so huge for the kid
when you tell him about it later on in life.

Last edited:

This is one little lady who is psyched about camp! (I guessed that it would be the opener on my last podcast but that was just by looking at past years.)

Wooooohoooo!!!

Look forward to your reports Karen.:rocker:

Look forward to your reports Karen.:rocker:

Seconded here!! I know you were thinking at one time of not doing those reports but from my perspective and a few others I believe, I find your reports the best!!!!! Please don't stop!:rocker:

You will have no problem at all....just make sure you go on a somewhat cool day or late afternoon.

He'll be the hit of camp and you just know the players will gravitate to the little fellow!!

See you there!!

No kidding! Of my four kids, one is a Raiders fan and another a Colts fan. I'm brainwashing the grandkids.

Okay, so when do they close camp off to the public? I'm thinking we are going to try to go but we need to settle on a date.

Okay, so when do they close camp off to the public? I'm thinking we are going to try to go but we need to settle on a date.

Camp is usually open to the public between the start of camp and the first preseason game.

Camp is usually open to the public between the start of camp and the first preseason game.

No, it's about until the second. My guess this year is about the 15th or the 16th.

No, it's about until the second. My guess this year is about the 15th or the 16th.

OK than I sit corrected

EIther way, it's good for me.

We're going to the beach in August so dates might be an issue.

I've never been to Pats training camp. I've been to Celts summer leagues, rookie league, practices, etc...it's always the best opportunity to see the players up close, IMO. I'm thinking this year I might try and catch a day, there's just so many interesting storylines heading into camp and I haven't seen these guys in person since the 04 parade.

25 More Days

Re: UPDATE: Pats open camp 7/24, NOT 7/25

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2008/07/pats_camp_start.html

Pats camp starts July 24
Posted by Christopher L. Gasper, Globe Staff
July 2, 2008 02:21 PM

Patriots training camp is right around the corner. The team officially announced today that it would open its training camp in Foxborough at Gillette Stadium on Thursday, July 24.

Bill Belichick's boys will open camp with a morning practice running from 8:45 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. and are also scheduled to hold an evening session on the practice fields behind the stadium that will go from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

The Patriots will play their first pre-season game at 7:30 p.m. on Aug. 7 at Gillette against the Baltimore Ravens.

The training camp practices are open to the public and free of charge. However, fans are encouraged to check the team's website or call the training camp hotline (508-549-0001) for updates and schedule changes.

The Patriots have released a tentative practice schedule for the first few days of camp.

THURSDAY, JULY 24
8:45 - 10:30 a.m. Morning practice
5:30 - 7:30 p.m. Evening practice

FRIDAY, JULY 25
2:30 - 4:30 p.m. Afternoon practice

SATURDAY, JULY 26
Training camp practices are closed to the public due to the New England Country Music Festival.

SUNDAY, JULY 27
8:45 - 10:30 a.m. Morning practice
5:30 - 7:30 p.m. Evening practice

MONDAY, JULY 28
2:30 - 4:30 p.m. Afternoon practice

Also, as a reminder to fans, voting for the Patriots Hall of Fame closes on Friday. Fans can cast their vote at patriots.com.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back