Not open for further replies.

PatsRI

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.startribune.com/510/story/779858.html
From Trib:
Fan admits throwing bottle
A Vikings fan admitted on local radio stations Tuesday that he tipped a few drinks before tossing a plastic beer bottle onto the field during Monday night's game. The imbibing led police to haul Brad Reiland, 31, of Prior Lake, to jail after the incident and book him on suspicion of disorderly conduct, said Lt. Greg Reinhardt, Minneapolis police spokesman. Had Reiland not been drinking, he likely would have been issued a citation and sent on his way, Reinhardt said. In a broadcast interview, Reiland told WCCO Radio he was sorry for what happened, and that he had too many drinks before the game.

-On Dale and Holley they mentioned the guy actually was trying to take off but stopped in the bathroom to wash off his purple face paint when the cops caught him. Idiot, like that would throw the cops off.

PatsRI said:
http://www.startribune.com/510/story/779858.html
From Trib:
Fan admits throwing bottle
A Vikings fan admitted on local radio stations Tuesday that he tipped a few drinks before tossing a plastic beer bottle onto the field during Monday night's game...

Someone should tell Brady that the bottle was plastic. I believe he made mention of the incident on his weekly interview with Dennis and Callahan and was talking about how a thrown bottle could end a players career.

kurtinelson said:
Someone should tell Brady that the bottle was plastic. I believe he made mention of the incident on his weekly interview with Dennis and Callahan and was talking about how a thrown bottle could end a players career.

From the video and pic.s, that bottle was more than half-filled. Coming down from the stands at a pretty good degree angle that could really injure and eye, etc. Plastic or not.

It was half-full? What a waste of beer. He should DEFINITELY be prosecuted for that.

kurtinelson said:

How was Brady supposed to know it was plastic while it was being thrown at him? What I'd like to know was what did Brady yell at the fan that was partially caught on TV?

What brand of beer was it that someone would throw half of it away?

PATSNUTme said:
What brand of beer was it that someone would throw half of it away?

Maybe Milwaukee's Best....known in my collegiate days as "the Beast".

Will Brady be forced to testify as the victim? :D

If it was Rainier or Genesee Watson could have easily come down with a bad case of diarrhea and needed an IV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back