Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Would you want Dez traded to New England?

• Yes

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • No

Votes: 51 85.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
im more enthralled by the prospect of getting the cowboys C...and I don't even know who that is

Travis Frederick C, Zach Martin Guard, or Tyron Smith LT.

If we're in the market to take on a big cap hit via trade, give me Joe Thomas over Dez 10 times out of 10.

No, no, no and no.

I doubt it. Gronk doesn't strike me as the enforcer type and Bennett hasn't been here long enough.

Its been said that Willie Mac was the baddest of the bad to walk through a Patriots locker room in the BB era. Stephen Neal a close second. I dont know if its true but its sounds believable.

I dont know Gronk for **** but he strikes me as one of those guys that has this psycho switch that will just go to war to the death.

This goofy persona is an alter ego. At his core he is a driven, maniacal bass-ass of a dude.

Why would Dallas trade Dez? Say what you want about him but that guy comes to play.

People have been saying that the Patriots locker room has been tighter than it has been in years, and Belichick absolutely loves this team.

Why would the Patriots decide to add a potential rotten apple to the mix?

There's another thread up today with a clip of Ocho Cinco talking about his experience in New England. Easy to find.

I don't think Dez would adapt very well to the Patriot Way.

Only if the cost was really low. Let's say a 5th round pick? AJ Derby for Dez Bryant, it's worth the risk.
But no high picks. I feel like he would be a 1 season rental if it ever happened.

I don't see how Dez would make our offence that much better. Sure he is a premier WR but so is AJ Green or Julio Jones or Antonio Brown. All of them would diversify our offence........

...... but if you wanted to make the team better then you would contact the LA Rams and ask for Aaron Donald. He keeps a low profile, is regarded as a team player, regarded as one of the best at his position and seems to be the type of person that would totally fit into the Patriots system.

The fact that he can create an interior rush given his strength and speed is exactly what would make the Patriots more terrifying on Defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back