PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

unprecedented three-way national simulcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

mesoslo

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Sh it, like we are the best, we are the new england patriots.

DA MN right. NO other teams can run with our young bucks.

Remember the Ravens game when Brady beat 8 players in coverage and hit gaffney in the endzone?

8 players in coverage!! all standing in the endzone.

while watching the game on saturday once in a while sit back and look at the big picture and ask your self what are you doing what position in your seat are you sitting in because when you are 100 and on your rocker, I bet you anything you would love to remember how you looked and how happy you felt as a fan living in the glory days of the patriots.

As you watch the patriots route the giants take a glimpse around you and watch your friends and see them and take a photographic memory that you will look back on when you are old and just rocking on.

I know thats what I will do.

Last edited:
while watching the game on saturday once in a while sit back and look at the big picture and ask your self what are you doing what position in your seat are you sitting in because when you are 100 and on your rocker, I bet you anything you would love to remember how you looked and how happy you felt as a fan living in the glory days of the patriots..

On Sunday they were talking about a picture taken witht eh three Lombardis and 2 MLB trophies at Gillette. That's a picture that I never thought I'd see in my lifetime. That's why I got tickets for my sons and I to go to the Meadowlands on Saturday night. Hopefully it will be something they can remember for many years......

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes