PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Unofficial Gomer vs. the Saints thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brees is looking remarkably good. Nice quick release.

Nice drive, too bad it ended with that shank. I thought Mare was out of the league, I didn't think he signed with NO.

Just not a Reggie Bush fan. I understand he does what he does, but giving him the ball on 3rd and 6 on a draw play just screams stupid.

Well, at least we can see that the Indy defense is all that has been advertised. ;)

Just not a Reggie Bush fan. I understand he does what he does, but giving him the ball on 3rd and 6 on a draw play just screams stupid.

Yeah, that is clearly an offensive coordinator tryingto get too clever.

It's called trying to catch them offguard without risking an INT. It didn't work. It's the first game of the year. That might change later.

are the announcers in a phone booth.
sounds like their using cardboard megaphones.

NBC SUCKS......anybody seeing pixelization?

It's called trying to catch them offguard without risking an INT. It didn't work. It's the first game of the year. That might change later.

An INT would've given the Colts worse field position than it did in the end. I can understand the logic behind it, but Brees has looked real good.

Ugoh holding on Smith on that play again.

Colts up early on a very familiar play. Manning-Harrison.

nice catch and throw....for the TD, I have always liked Harrison...

Game over, Colts will go undefeated this year.

How was that Freeney play not a flag?

How was that Freeney play not a flag?

That was pretty egregious. I hate to start with the ref *****ing and implications of favorites this early but......

Just wondering if Brees caught that batted pass couldn't he have thrown it again? I know there is the chance of having an ineligible player downfield, but didn't seem like that would have been a problem.

Last edited:
After seeing the Freeny play, it looks like its a normal 11 vs Indy's 11+refs again this year.

This could be a short game.

Just wondering if Brees caught that batted pass couldn't he have thrown it again?

You only get one forward pass in football.

You know if that had been Ty Warren on Peyton Manning instead of Freeney on Brees, he would've been suspended for the next game.

Last edited:
Colts go up by 2 TDs. I think this will be a quick game.

Goober had a lot of time to throw that TD pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye