PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Unofficial Go Saints Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

juny

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Can't stand the colts and jets for obvious reasons. Can't stand the primadonna Lord Favre.

Saints winning it all will be a feel good story for their city. They are a likeable bunch...when was the last time you hear someone say, "I Hate the Saints!".

Go Saints!

Can't stand the colts and jets for obvious reasons. Can't stand the primadonna Lord Favre.

Saints winning it all will be a feel good story for their city. They are a likeable bunch...when was the last time you hear someone say, "I Hate the Saints!".

Go Saints!
I'm on board, you sumed up my feelings exactly, its all riding on the Saints now......GO SAINTS. :rocker:

Save us Breesus!

Wow guys, I mean wow. I know we have a good shot at this, and I think it comes to who brings the wood , as payton says. Our boys will come to play that I am sure
reggiewood.jpg

The Saints are the only team left, as a Pats fan, that I would be content to see win it all. Kind of like how I would of been content if the Cardinals won last year.

I'm on board, GO SAINTS!!!

We know they can do it. Their is not a better offense in the playoffs, and when we play our best few are better.
I think we will 3-0 in the preseason , but I think that every year.

If we have a shot its because of this man
Flexibility has helped Payton grow as coach - NFC South Blog - ESPN

It seems like your defense played BETTER WITHOUT Charles Grant last week - did you think this was the case? Jabari Greer must also be a pretty good corner too(i.e. he shut down Fitz last week).

It seems like your defense played BETTER WITHOUT Charles Grant last week - did you think this was the case? Jabari Greer must also be a pretty good corner too(i.e. he shut down Fitz last week).

Hargrove has been better at that position than Grant all year, it seems to be lucky Grant was hurt, now Hargrove and McCray can fill that spot, they are pass rushing DT's.
We had about 6 guys out on defense since the Patriots game. Greer ( who is just below Revis on the burn scale) porter, sharper, harper, are a really good secondary. We have had the 2nd best secondary since the beginning of the playoffs.
Cardinals were a little surprised by this because you would have to watch the first 7-8 games to see these guys on the field together. We're ranked about #20 but realistically the defense is #10. Greer with sharpers backing has a really good chance of limiting Rice in the next game. our defense is a different story. I really dont know how good they are Fujita, Vilma, and Ellis have all been out. Id probably play AP on my fantasy team :), but once the defense settled down they played the ground pretty well.
Vikings are going to be interesting because they are a Bomb offense and we are more of an methodical drive offense, so if you take away the Vikings ability to make big plays they will be force to beat it down the field.

I was just talking about this with my Fellow townfolk, told him Favre will croak last minute in the big game. Best of luck Saints!!

Wow guys, I mean wow. I know we have a good shot at this, and I think it comes to who brings the wood , as payton says. Our boys will come to play that I am sure
View attachment 2564

Geaux Saints!

Time to walk the walk, Pherein. Do us proud, and then we can talk about doing it again against Manning.

Go saints.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye