Unique Belichick Raffle Item for Fundraiser on WEEI

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
The winning bid gets to watch (with 3 guests) Belichick break down the film before the Eagles game. You get to talk :eek: to Belichick while he does this. Then you get to go down on the field with Belichick :singing:during the pre-game. After that the boring part ... you get dinner for 4 in a luxury box while watching the game.

Pretty cool if you have some extra coin hanging around and it's a great charity to boot. I can't find it online ... I guess you have to phone in your bid during the fundraiser.

WEEI/NESN Jimmy Fund Radio-Telethon
Thursday & Friday, August 14 & 15, 2008

http://www.jimmyfund.org/eve/event/redsox-radio-telethon/default.html

If I had the dough I would have bid on that and given a guest spot to NEM, just for chucks. I've always thought it would be great sport to watch Bill attempt to explain to him why his ****amamie hindsight gamecalling and preconceived redundant rants about slants and outs was inherently flawed due to total lack of understanding of how what defenses were presenting determines game plans and playcalls. Not to mention his utter lack of appreciation for the role execution (or lack thereof) plays in determining whether or which plays succeed or fail irrespective of OC. And then watch NEM tell him he how he was wrong...about everything from selecting ignorant OC's to drafting diminutive CB's to... :D

Maybe some currennt NFL coaches bid on the chance to break down film with the greatest!

With my luck, the play I call would get Brady hurt and out for the year...

I'd call the 3 TE formation from the Jets game. Brady to Moss all day baby! :D

I'd call the 3 TE formation from the Jets game. Brady to Moss all day baby! :D

A few people here would call Jackson over the middle in a crossing pattern and hold 9 back to block.

Its gone already.... they auctioned it off today, went for 12 Grand I think...

Coach was on with them to talk football and promote it...

http://audio.weei.com/m/audio/20650338/coach_bill_belichick.htm?pageid=968

He also offered to let the winner call the first play of the game if WEEI reaches its goal of 4 mil.

What an awesome package that was:rocker: I wonder who bought it??

I think I'd be too nervous to call a serious first play so I'd probably call one that's just fun to watch, like an old-time,surprise play type thing. Not because it would be the smart play to call mind you,but I'd have fun seeing it:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes