PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Uniform change???

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoostation

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I for one would like to see the Patriots change the alternate uniform from silver to red. The silver looks great in person, but loses something in the translation to television. It actually comes off looking white. The red shirt will be along the lines of the current uniform and not a throwback. This change would help bridge the gap between the old Patriot uniforms (which I love, but agree are outdated) and the new.

http://www.patriots.com/mediacenter/index.cfm?ac=GalleryDetail&F=14459&searchstring=TrainingCamp2006

I know there are far more pressing issues to discuss, like our depth at LB but I thought I throw that out there and get some thoughts.

zoostation said:
I for one would like to see the Patriots change the alternate uniform from silver to red. The silver looks great in person, but loses something in the translation to television. It actually comes off looking white. The red shirt will be along the lines of the current uniform and not a throwback. This change would help bridge the gap between the old Patriot uniforms (which I love, but agree are outdated) and the new.

http://www.patriots.com/mediacenter/index.cfm?ac=GalleryDetail&F=14459&searchstring=TrainingCamp2006

I know there are far more pressing issues to discuss, like our depth at LB but I thought I throw that out there and get some thoughts.

Italianpat....paging Italianpat.....:rocker:

Last edited:
zoostation said:
Again...Not suggesting the throwback. A red version of the current uni.

That was talked about in the thread:

3776.jpg

"The Redcoat Patriots!"

Last edited:
pats1 said:

3776.jpg

"The Redcoat Patriots!"

Sweet picture. That uniform is better looking than all three current schemes (Blue, Silver and White)!

Ease up dude….I’ve been a season ticket holder since you were probably in diapers. Take it easy and let the posts come in. You can always skip over and go to the next.

Thanks for the pic though!

zoostation said:

It looks silver on HD.

zoostation said:
Sweet picture. That uniform is better looking than all three current schemes (Blue, Silver and White)!

Ease up dude….I’ve been a season ticket holder since you were probably in diapers. Take it easy and let the posts come in. You can always skip over and go to the next.

Thanks for the pic though!

The topic of a red alternate jerseys has been beaten to death in multiple threads in the forum. Enough is enough.

Last edited:
pats1 said:
The topic of a red alternate jerseys has been beat to death in multiple threads in the forum. Enough is enough.

LOL... Alright, I guess with almost 4,000 posts you’ve earned your say.

Just hoping Robert or Jonathon check this board out as they look sweet!

Heading over to TC

zoostation said:
LOL... Alright, I guess with almost 4,000 posts you’ve earned your say.

Just hoping Robert or Jonathon check this board out as they look sweet!

Heading over to TC

Have fun. :)

Another thing I might add to the discussion however, is that I have not 1 red item in my entire wardrobe. Not even 1 red t-shirt. Because I hate red? No, because I do my own laundry. I don't care to separate and I don't care to have pink socks. The red shirts look good, but I would hate to see red Pats t-shirts flooding the market.

As a throwback is enough.

bradythrowbackzh2.jpg

Michael said:
Another thing I might add to the discussion however, is that I have not 1 red item in my entire wardrobe. Not even 1 red t-shirt. Because I hate red? No, because I do my own laundry. I don't care to separate and I don't care to have pink socks. The red shirts look good, but I would hate to see red Pats t-shirts flooding the market.
The Patriots marketing team is aware that you do not separate your laundry. That is why they got rid of the red items to begin with. The rest of the world is a bit slow in removing the color from their product lines, alas.

this time i have not started it...

but i think, my friends, you know my opinion...

RayClay said:
Italianpat....paging Italianpat.....:rocker:

my friend, i am here

Last edited by a moderator:
Michael said:

Tom Brady is the best and still looks better with that uniform

pats1 said:

3776.jpg

"The Redcoat Patriots!"

I think that this looks completely awesome and would LOVE to see them use it. I know it's a photoshop, but they aught to take notes. That is sick. Bravo

Brownfan80 said:
I think that this looks completely awesome and would LOVE to see them use it. I know it's a photoshop, but they aught to take notes. That is sick. Bravo

That was MichiganDave's work, so he deserves all the credit.

(Although I still hate the color scheme. :D)

pats1 said:

Well daps to him. That's good work. Yeah I can see how it would be a 'love it' or 'hate it' kind of Uni, much like the Silver ones.

pats1 said:

yes - he deserved the credit for it.
i like it too.
bravo !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back