PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Undrafted Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmasspatsfan

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I was reading this article on all out undrafted signings, since I dont have time to watch a lot of college football Im not too familiar with these guys. Anyone have an opinion on the chances of finding a diamond in the rough here.

2010 Patriots Undrafted Rookie Signings

I was reading this article on all out undrafted signings, since I dont have time to watch a lot of college football Im not too familiar with these guys. Anyone have an opinion on the chances of finding a diamond in the rough here.

Of the UDFA that have been signed, Bryan Anderson, John Wise, and Dane Fletcher seem to have legitimate shots. John Wise may go right to the PS.

Last edited:
Ross Ventrone is one I hadn't heard. I am sure he'll become a fan favorite if he works as hard as his older brother.

Other than Sergio Brown, I haven't seen any of these guys play and I watch a ton of college football. These are players that the vast majority of college football fans are unaware of.

Last edited:
Paschall had good stats, not sure how that translates to the pros, I think he was arrested once also, dont remember for what reason.

Paschall, a 5-foot-11 1/2 senior from St. Louis, Mo., finished No. 1 in rushing in the NCAA Division I FCS, averaging 140 yards per game. Paschall finished the season with 1,397 yards and 16 TDs on 207 rushes for an average of 6.75 yards per carry, and became the first Bison player to earn first team Sports Network, Associated Press and AFCA Coaches Division I FCS All-America honors.

Also scored high on the wonderlic test amongst RB's he got a 25.

Last edited:
Just saw that Scott Sicko decided to go to grad school.

any one have any surprises on guys who haven't been signed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes