Uncovering the Belichick Blueprint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely brilliant :D

Bwahahahaha.....

It is to laugh, my precious! It is to laugh! :D

that is a great article!

oie_PatsEmpire1.gif

Funny stuff. I have a friend who is HORRIFIED with what has happened to the Broncos since McDaniels arrived. As I've jokingly told him, Josh is a part of one of BBs sleeper cells with the aim being to destroy rival organizations from within.

that aticle is great!

DJ better be careful, or BB will send Ron Borges and John Tomasi to ESPN to tear down that house of cards....But maybe not since they already have a bunch of guys who just make it up. ;)

Last edited:
Gallo's article is hilarious. It does seem odd though, that BB's assistants don't go on to be successful, compared to assistants of other past HOF coaches

That's a great read and remarkable for ESPN because it bolsters BB's reputation--he really wasn't created by his Coordinators, who haven't done very well at all without him, so far at least.

Thanks for posting this...it's hilarious!

Great stuff, loved the story and the GIF is a keeper !! Thanks for posting !!

I can't take credit for the GIF, it was originally posted by someone else. I saved it just in case it was useful in another thread, like this one:D

The losers at jetsinsiders are all over this...........it takes New Jersey's mind off their pathetic performance last nite.

Kyle Orton 3 int's in the first half of the pre-season game?

Gallo's article had perfect timing, published before the Denver game. You can't make this stuff up. McDaniels is doing as great a job as I knew he would.

Try checking out a Broncos forum sometime. Their fans are pulling their hairs out over the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots