Which QB?

• Hoyer

Votes: 44 30.1%
  • Sanchez

Votes: 102 69.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, good point. Hoyer has actually impressed me the past few preseasons. If my life's on the line, no doubt about it he's my guy. Hes the guy I go to war with.

I like your style! :cool:

True, good point. Hoyer has actually impressed me the past few preseasons. If my life's on the line, no doubt about it he's my guy. Hes the guy I go to war with.

If you had a playoff game to win tomorrow, who do you choose?

If you think Hoyer could go into Gillette in Jan and beat the Pats, Brady, BB in playoffs....go with him...lol dumb thread

If you think a few wins in the playoffs the past two years will make up for FORTY TWO YEARS STRAIGHT OF UTTER FAILURE TO WIN A SUPERBOWL you should stop trying to think...lol dumb response...

You do realize it takes a few years for quarterbacks to develop, right? Real life isn't madden. Some learn harder than others :p

Tell that to the 2001 Tom Brady....:p

But real talk, I think Flacco has been more productive then Sanchez. He's a better passer for sure. They have both been in what, going on 3 years now... ?

Last edited:

But real talk, I think Flacco has been more productive then Sanchez. He's a better passer for sure. They have both been in what, going on 3 years now... ?

Flacco is 26 going into his 4th season, after 2 years of starting in college

Sanchez is 24 going into his 3rd season, after 1 year of starting in college.

Last edited:
Hoyer is awesome because he is Patritats. :)

I'll take Flacco over Sanchez any day. Flacco was one dropped touchdown from being in the AFC championship too

NFL Videos: Boldin drops potential Ravens TD

Brady wasn't all that spectacular that season. He managed the game nicely and had a great defense.

Brady wasn't all that spectacular that season. He managed the game nicely and had a great defense.

They.... won.... the..... Super Bowl.

Either way, Sanchez and Brady shouldn't even be compared. Thats my bad.

Flacco is 26 going into his 4th season, after 2 years of starting in college

Sanchez is 24 going into his 3rd season, after 1 year of starting in college.

To me, Sanchez's biggest problem is accuracy. This just happens to be a really important trait for a QB to have. I think this is why he's put where he is and his Qb ratings are always at the bottom of the barrel.

Flacco is much more accurate the Sanchez. Shoot, the way John Beck of the Redskins have been playing I'd start him over Sanchez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes