PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

unbelieable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remix 6

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
after reading PFW on Patriots.com..i cant imagine how crazy/stupid some people are

suggested trades:
Boldin for Branch..okay hmm..comparing their stats..Boldin dominates Branch. Theres nothing wrong in Arizona with WRs..why try and fix whats not broken? catching a 100 passes is very difficult.

Branch + Sullivan for Randy Moss: i laughed..Moss is still 10x better than Branch and the guy who asked or suggested this said: they need a good WR and a nose tackle...lol...Moss is still a better receiver than Branch..Moss might not last here because the type of person he is.

just so damn funny/stupid..some people need to be realistic.

Additionally Al Davis said he would take nothing less than two 1st rounders for Jerry Porter. Belichick would have to give the entire team and his first born to get Moss.

Remix 6 said:
after reading PFW on Patriots.com..i cant imagine how crazy/stupid some people are

suggested trades:
Boldin for Branch..okay hmm..comparing their stats..Boldin dominates Branch. Theres nothing wrong in Arizona with WRs..why try and fix whats not broken? catching a 100 passes is very difficult.

Branch + Sullivan for Randy Moss: i laughed..Moss is still 10x better than Branch and the guy who asked or suggested this said: they need a good WR and a nose tackle...lol...Moss is still a better receiver than Branch..Moss might not last here because the type of person he is.

yeah, Denny would ship over Quan for Branch if he were on IR with an ACL. Boldin is one of the most underrated players in the L...IMO, a top-3 WR EASILY. If Tom had Boldin we'd steamroll the league. Branch can be shut down. You can't say that about Q.

I hope that was a random fan's opinion and not from one of the PFW guys.

Remix 6 said:

suggested trades:

Ha! I know what you mean. Some fans think trading is so easy. One writer asked, "why didn't they trade Gorin to the Cowboys for one of their linebackers?". It's like they don't realize it takes two teams to make a trade. Dallas didn't want Gorin! You can't just tell them "we want your linebacker and here's what we're giving you." and the other team will just say "Duh, ok".

I kind of wish that sometimes they would just resond to only serious questions from people who know what they are talking about. Sure its fine to take a look at a situation from a odd point of view and then rip the person for their stupid remark, but really I much rather read answers to serious questions... im sure its hard enough to get a question answered on there..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back