PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Unanimous pick for the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will be surprised if the pats win this game or if its close. its like the SD game, indy is more desperate than us and manning will be up to it this week.

i will be surprised if the pats win this game or if its close. its like the SD game, indy is more desperate than us and manning will be up to it this week.

Well, Fortunately for us, that's why they play the games. I think the early reports of Patriots demise in Indy are a little premature.

So yeah, ESPN totally posted the wrong picks.

23s8boz.jpg

I love Keyshawn by the way.

they're just not the same pats without brady, and you'll realize that after sunday night
Of all the dumb things you've said over the years, this has to rank right up there on the dumb-o-meter . From what dark orifice did you pull the idea that ANYONE here thought we were the same team with or without Brady?

I believe we will win this game, but even if we lose, it will be a loss to a tough opponent. At least that won't sting a smuch as losing to a pair of dog teams like the Dolphins and Chargers. Those were games we should have won even if we had Scott Zolak passing. Well, maybe not Zolak, but you get the idea.

indy was more desperate than the Titans last week, weren't they?

What is with all this "The team that is most deperate wins the game" stuff?

pats are going to get blown out in indy

pats don't travel well at all this year, as evidenced by their 30-10 loss in sd
props to the pats for losing by less than i thought

colts are clearly worse than san diego

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes