PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

****** (Un)official Patriots v. Chiefs game thread ******

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very proud of this team! They've got a lot to clean up but overall what a great win. Now I can breath again until next game.

Last edited:
Umm is anyone still watching CBS and his sandwich making thing? :confused::confused:
What the heck right? Even during the show I have to see a commercial?

Major props to the Patriots, especially the OL.

Brady was surgical tonight and the defense played tough despite being on the field for a ton of snaps.

When you watch how KC mismanaged the clock, you realize how lucky we are to have BB & #12 and how well the Pats manage the clock..

This was a terrible day for all those who already quit on them.

Decent? He didn't get touched today...compared to our last game against the Dolphins, I thought they were amazing.
He didn't get touched because he moved well and got rid of the ball quickly. Much like the beginning of the year. In the last several games, he consistently had rushers in his face, untouched.

What game were you watching my man? I have no idea how you could say this???

Really. Guess we were watching different games if you thought both of them had a great game. An off game for Butler imo. Ryan look horrible

Logan Ryan was an atrocity in this game. Good Lord.

Why is that ?

I thought he had a pretty average game including getting screwed over twice by our front seven when they couldnt get Smith sacked. Again, you can't expect #1 corner performances from him.. he will get beat and give up some catches..

Really. Guess we were watching different games if you thought both of them had a great game. An off game for Butler imo. Ryan look horrible
Definitely not an off game for butler

Think you have watched the wrong game. Except for that nice route at the end in garbage time Butler played almost flawlessly. Not sure what else he needs to do ? And Ryan simply played like Ryan... some good, some bad.. pretty inconsistent but overall did his job.

Well I'm watching Andy Reid's post game conference and they guy is a class act. I also think SF Screed up big when they let Alex Smith go.

Well that's that.. typical Andy Reid game. Trying to outconfuse you.

No kidding. Does Belichick cause him to lose 50 IQ points, or is he this bad with the clock on a regular basis?

Is holding by an offensive lineman still a penalty? Is that a thing?

Reid's clock management is his biggest weakness. You'd think he'd have brought in help to overcome that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing